What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Yea looked like trouble from the beginning. Hell I can't get enough nerve to ask for anything much less cut someone down and then ask for a cut.

Mo,

G

nice shots ograskal, just like all the dank regular grows you produce, ya have a great rotation goin, and a grow spot that produces some of the best indoor grown plants ive seen. ditto smokeys sentiment,.

cant wait to see um all phat and happy:yes:

CBF

G

:yeahthats
OG, you got all my respect!.......Always a picture perfect grow w kickass genetics. You said PINESOL.....Mmmmmmmnnnn:bigeye:

G

i just wanna know what your secret is?.. :)
nice pics man. always wanted to try the og.

ograskal

Veteran
schrooomy420 said:
it's been 2 weeks man,. how's about some updated shots :D
LOL! Yeah, I will be takin some shots of her This Monday at week 6. She's really startin to pack on the Weight and the Frost! Peace.~ograskal

ograskal

Veteran
OG KUSH ..... before the Chop!

OG KUSH ..... before the Chop!

Hey whats up Everyone! Heres a few snaps of my OG Kush at exactly 56 days right before i gave her the Axe! I was gonna chop her at 9 weeks but my ass just couldnt wait as usual. This girl is frosty as hell and smells like Lemon Pine! Enjoy! Peace.~ograskal

Thanks to Mr. Dank for hookin me up with this Gem and thanks to Abusive for passin her around! :woohoo:

Bonzo

Veteran
Nice pics Raskal, i have the OGRE and some shots ive seen of some so called OG kush looked very similar, your pics however look a bit different in the that they are no where near as leafy as my OGRE. The OGRE is kick ass shit but leafy as hell, a fuckin pain in the ass to trim. Same lemon pledge smell. Nice dude.

bonz

G

CHRIST IM GLAD I GOT THAT SHIT!!!

Great show mun,and if your out there OG thanks hehe!

G

Very Sweet, nice pics also. I have never seen or heard of it being in my part of the country. Would love to try it some day.

Mo,

Status
Not open for further replies.