What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

canadian tourist in Vegas - how to purchase and smoke

false

Hi folks im a canadian travelling to vegas , and could really use some advice as to the best way to consume edibles and smokeables in Vegas these days . I have no clue and the laws seem to be kinda confusing . Is it possible for me to buy legally there , if not whats the best method , and is it possible to smoke in hotels? any help would be appreciated thanks

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Is it possible for me to buy legally there ,

if not whats the best method

is it possible to smoke in hotels?

any help would be appreciated thanks

No

Get your ass over to Oregon and have a choice of decent weed

No .... No way

If you smoke in designated smoking areas and are over 25 nobody will hassle you

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
If you are in a smoking room, you will be fine.
Acquiring mj in Vegas will be problematic.

iffey

go to grow shop or shops, ask for recommendations on delivery services for out of towners.. I had to buy an ounce, ($150? Yikes, cheap) I was only there for a week but worked for me in CA.. it was a little dry but worked just fine.. luck of the draw I guess..

false

thanks guys , but seriously craigslist? delivery services ? I've heard other people say this too , is it safe?I'm from vancouver that is pretty rare here

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
go to dispensaries and hang in the parking lot.
pay somebody who looks poor to cop for you.
picture.php

top shelf in Vegas is pricey tho...
picture.php

seriously look in the free press for mmj recs. probably get one in 20 minutes for under $100 and then you can shop the dispensaries.

google migraines and tell doc that's what you have.

GainGreene

I hit a dude up on Craigs was in the parking garage in 20min. Long as your not purchasing a large amount I wouldn't be too worried.