What's new

Nevada "Dispensary" busted

Barn Owl

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/28558...in-connection-with-marijuana-delivery-service

Super Budz was one of the 25 or so delivery services in southern Nevada. I used one of these in November and later found out from the state, they are all illegal, but the state is obviously looking the other way for most of them.

As it stands, Nevada has taken a lot of $$$ from people and has provided no legal way of getting it without growing. I am growing and I have a residence in CA and am legal there, so I don't mess with these Nevada ones. The state tells me the legal ones will be around in a month or two. The company I used was great. I wish it were not so risky. The prices were great and the quality was as good as anything, but I had to sit in a parking lot for 90 minutes to wait for them to show up. was not too comfortable with the situation. But I just don't like the fact that these delivery services are in some kind of legal Twilight Zone. Looks like they will eventually bust them all. Don't want to be there when that happens.

Anyway, Nevada really fucked over the med patients. It really just need to be decriminalized, rant rant rant