What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan Flowers

zeet

Veteran
Awesome shots folks. There's some talent in MI for sure.
I'm here in the Mitten as well. I'm running Plushberry, Bay11, Elmers Glue, and Blackberry Rose in bloom right now. In veg, there's a few nice surprises in store :)
I'll get some pics up soon. I've never actually posted pics on this site so I'll have to figure it out..lol

Huel Perkins

Veteran
Cannatonic - Perkins Cut
17.07% CBD, 0.87% THC, 19.65% Total Cannabinoids
19.6:1 CBD to THC ratio, has tested as high as 38:1 ratio with an early harvest

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dry
picture.php

picture.php

MIMedHead

The catatonic looks awesome Huel, I was gifted a cut of cannatonic #4 the same time I got GG#4 but unfortunately the cannatonic never rooted. The CBD is unreal, sure seems to me people will benefit from it.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Beautiful work guys!!!

I believe I read that both Canna 4 and the "Perkins" will be at the High Times cup. Free too?? That's just crazy talk prob

wingdings

Veteran
Nice thread.
Mextiza ('79 Oaxacan X Nepalese/ '85 Jamaican)
picture.php

F13 DJs selection
picture.php

Somali Taxi Ride (Malawi X Trainwreck/ Nevs Haze)
picture.php

Chem X Afghan
picture.php

Huel Perkins

Veteran
Beautiful work guys!!!

I believe I read that both Canna 4 and the "Perkins" will be at the High Times cup. Free too?? That's just crazy talk prob

BOOM! If you like my pics and need some CBD in your life (or patient's life) look no further! Donate some $$$ to the Seed Pac while you're at it, these people are true freedom fighters...

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
What does the cannatonic feel like? Is there any kind of "high" with it? Or are the effects strictly medicinal? Sounds crazy, but I really want a high cbd strain that might help the muscles relax without really getting high. I've got plenty of high thc available, but without labs available, no way to get a confirmed high cbd. I could order some cbd crew seeds, but looking at the test results, it's a crap shoot as to whether you will actually get one. Some of the phenos are actually really high in thc, and low in cbd. Oh well...one day.

-gil

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Respect! I got some M.O.B. and strawberry hp ready for the cup. Be nice to have a session with some local IC members. That perkins cut has numbers similar to the X. I like her and 4, works great for my anxiety. I dont really care for the flavor of cannatonic though, and it seems to come through strong in her crosses.

MIMedHead

Awesome Huel, I like the taste of them little sap tears as I like to call them. Do you happen to have any male/reversed pollen from anything special atm? You going to the cup on Saturday? I'm going to be there with a couple friends/patients should be a blast hope to see a few people from here.

Huel Perkins

Veteran
Awesome Huel, I like the taste of them little sap tears as I like to call them. Do you happen to have any male/reversed pollen from anything special atm? You going to the cup on Saturday? I'm going to be there with a couple friends/patients should be a blast hope to see a few people from here.

Thanks! Right now I've got a Tangerine Kush that I reversed, I just dusted a Cannatonic with it last week. Hope I get a handful of seeds with some good 1:1 phenos. I'll be at the Cup all day tomorrow (Saturday).

DemonTrich

Veteran
pic1
my gorilla glue #4 at day in flower. under 2x 600hps

pic2
laughing buddah day?? under 1x 600hps

pic3
5x Strawberry cream (strawberry cough x cream--Kyle Kushman)
1x Valentine X CBD (makes excellent edibles-awesome migraine reliever)
1x Pineapple Chunk (pineapple express x (cheese x #1 skunk))
3x laughing buddah

Attachments

• GG#4 1.jpg
    GG#4 1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 2013-09-01_20-04-02_523.jpg
    2013-09-01_20-04-02_523.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 14
  • grow3.jpg
    grow3.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 20

Cannastyle

That Jeffery looks gorgeous! Beautiful colors in there for sure!

MMH....is that the Sour Apple a new cut? I saw it crossed to GSC in another thread....what is the lineage on that one?

Beautiful pics again MI farmers! I will be able to play in another few weeks hahaha

Latest posts

Latest posts