What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free Your BudShots!!! (cont...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R00KIE

Here's some hashplant day 36.. Gonna be frosty.... :wink:

8567DSCF0483-med.JPG

8567DSCF0470-med.jpg

G

killabrown420 said:
You could almost ski down this bud if you were really small...something to think about...im high too :)
:yoinks:

7342ipbb_2drying_012.jpg

Killa you always got the frost bro. I'm glad to see you again.

killabrown420

Chiefsmokingbud said:
Killa that is crazy, what strain?
thats a special little pheno I found of bros grimm ice princess x dp's blueberry

I got a clone of it saved and regenerating now. I'm gonna veg it out for a bit and then give it a go SOG style in a month or so. I'm trying to get a bigger box built so I can finally grow some bigger plants.

Smokey, thanks man. it feels good to have a garden again, doing the one grow at a time deal becomes more of a tease than anything...takes away the hobby part of growing

Heres that same bud, just a few days into cure, still a bit moist

7342ipbb_2drying_006.jpg

7342trim.jpg

G

How am I looking for day45?

These are from my first grow. White Satins. Hoping to get 2 Oz's per tree. That would be nice. :yummy: Made alot of mistakes but I learned alot. My second grow already in progress is looking alot better then my first.

Take care everybody.

G

TheGreenBastard said:
How am I looking for day45?

These are from my first grow. White Satins. Hoping to get 2 Oz's per tree. That would be nice. :yummy: Made alot of mistakes but I learned alot. My second grow already in progress is looking alot better then my first.

Not looking too shabby there, how long do white satins flower, I'm not familiar with the strain. Don't be too upset if it's not quite what you hoped for at harvest. First grows should always be thought of as learning grows because some things you just have to do to learn. In light of that for a first grow any smokable bud no matter how little is considered a good harvest. :yes:

Although by the looks of it you shouldn't do too bad heck if those are long flowering you may even exceed your expectations. :D

G

HempKat said:
Not looking too shabby there, how long do white satins flower, I'm not familiar with the strain. Don't be too upset if it's not quite what you hoped for at harvest. First grows should always be thought of as learning grows because some things you just have to do to learn. In light of that for a first grow any smokable bud no matter how little is considered a good harvest. :yes:

Although by the looks of it you shouldn't do too bad heck if those are long flowering you may even exceed your expectations. :D
Thanks HempKat :)

It says the WS should go 65 days but im unclear if 65 days means from the change to 12/12 or when they first show their sex. Took about a week to show and even longer for the others. When I say day 45 I mean 45 days of 12/12.

This is another one of the WS ladies. She's got about a 10' cola thats getting fatter by the day.

Peace

G

TheGreenBastard said:
Thanks HempKat :)

It says the WS should go 65 days but im unclear if 65 days means from the change to 12/12 or when they first show their sex. Took about a week to show and even longer for the others. When I say day 45 I mean 45 days of 12/12.

This is another one of the WS ladies. She's got about a 10' cola thats getting fatter by the day.

Peace

Yeah, I think you'll make your goal no problem you are just entering the phase where the buds should really thicken up before the finish. As for counting, I've always gone by 12/12 because my plants often show sex in veg as early as 5 weeks and I usually veg for 8.

G

BUDSuLIKE said:
That thing could sink ships

Well it's really not as big as the picture makes it look. I haven't measured it lately but If I had to make a guess I'd say it's about 10 to 11 inches long.

A+Dank

da1stendocropyo!

da1stendocropyo!

yo yo yo,
this has got to be the place for these! its all bagseed, chopped at 9 weeks, organic soil, 20% perlite, 20% wormshit 60% bulb plant mix. 100 w hps. :woohoo:

i havnt figured out sizing the images...any pointers? do it before the upload? And..i think this is the only place for these. FREE THE WEED! (and bushots)
PEACE YALL
+

medicaluser420

What the fuck is that sunnyside? looks like a huge sideways nug or some shit. Did you top that girl , tie her down or something?What strain is that? Looks Good Great Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts