What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Week 7 1/2 of Casey Jones and still swelling with no signs of slowing down, really starting to fill out. The nuggets are getting extremely funky sour diesely smelling with that chocolate thai thing goin on... very delicious, and only a couple to few weeks to go and cant fuckin wait:party::plant grow:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Casey Jones is turning out to be a great producer of beutiful diesel/thai smelling nuggets. She continues to swell at week 8 and is still growing more and more complex terpenes. Hoping to get will over 5oz's from this plant in a 3 gal pot, that was started when she was no more the 24in. tall and wide. Really excited as this girl continues to do her thing under organic conditions. Enjoy the photos and questions are always welcome, peace and grow organic! Much love Stagger:party::plant grow:

ElRubio

Veteran
hey man:
im loving it just right now hehe...
here is my CJ chopped at 71/2 weeks; its nice, but i´d love to try Trainwreck (arcata or e-32) to compare...

P2260131.jpg

P2260148.jpg

P2260129.jpg

best vibes! and keep those amazing pics comin mate!
waiting for that smoke rep:)

Burt

Veteran
Casey Jones is turning out to be a great producer of beutiful diesel/thai smelling nuggets. She continues to swell at week 8 and is still growing more and more complex terpenes. Hoping to get will over 5oz's from this plant in a 3 gal pot, that was started when she was no more the 24in. tall and wide. Really excited as this girl continues to do her thing under organic conditions. Enjoy the photos and questions are always welcome, peace and grow organic! Much love Stagger:party::plant grow:

Mad decent show stagger

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Finally took some new pics, and did some math... i'm a stoner, she's at 9 weeks right now not 91/2. hahahaha! She's still goin strong and puttin on weight and more complex smells. Really starting to WREAK of that sour diesel funk. I am really impressed with these genetics, great yielder of amazing buds. Maybe not the frostiest genetics out there, but taking in the fact that the thai genetics burst through here she still puts on mad decent resin production. I'm gonna give her another week, or week and 1/2 then chop her down. Currently flushing my entire harvest and will post pics of the whole shebang if anyone s i n terested:party::peacock::plant grow:. There's some great plants coming out of my little 2000w tent! Grape, Durban Poison, Diesel Wreck, CJ, and Kryptonite! Thanks for tuning in everyone and enjoy the Casey J ones! https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=24168&pictureid=646713 https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=24168&pictureid=646722https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=24168&pictureid=646720 https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=24168&pictureid=646721 p.s. NW String summit, horning hideout OR, Epic lineup of bluegrass! See you there...

KONY

Veteran
puffin casey as i read this thread..... the cut i have is much more spicey/mentholy. Just barely detect a hint of ecsd

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Just harvest my Cj at week 10 the other day! So excited for this plant. She was put into a 3 gal pot when she was only 12in by12in and more than quadrupled in size. Amazing genetic produce amazing plants, this plant proves it! Swelling into big nuggets at week 6, and at week 7 started a nice long flush of this lady, wich will provide a smooth clean flavor. At harvest she definately smelled of Diesel fuel, with some lemon, not much thai, but it's in there. She's drying right now for the next week and will show some dried and cured nuggets, with a smoke report! Thanks for tuning in everyone! peace and love Stagger... remember...learn to swim...