What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

little bit of this, little bit of that

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Angel Dust [Growdoc Seeds]

respect 2 da viking

DocLeaf

"wat ya see ya might not get..."

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Growdoc: what are you doing to us dude? this stuff smells and tastes like petrol mon, perhaps ya Angel Dust should come with a public health warning... either that or some folk should make the stuff illegal LOL

On a serious tip: very impressed with the perspective medicinal use on this strain. very nice to smoke, one joint lasts even a hardened smoker several hours... the buzz isn't too strong, and is pleasing to the mind.
peace dLeaf

"so what? says who? ...what ya gonna do?"

Last edited:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
oooooooooohhh...

oooooooooohhh...

AngelDust is my most mellow strain i have...

Nice pics you have mate, please keep them comming

Growdoc

DocLeaf said:

Growdoc: what are you doing to us dude? this stuff smells and tastes like petrol mon, perhaps ya Angel Dust should come with a public health warning... either that or some folk should make the stuff illegal LOL

On a serious tip: very impressed with the perspective medicinal use on this strain. very nice to smoke, one joint lasts even a hardened smoker several hours... the buzz isn't too strong, and is pleasing to the mind.
peace dLeaf

"so what? says who? ...what ya gonna do?"

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Zilaniz said:
nice pics. maybe a little smoke report on the angle dust?
Thanks Zilaniz :yes: and All :wave:

Angel Dust: smoke report -

In bud, AD has fresh undertones reminiscent of ripened 'Top44', with a hint of myrrh (TCP), with heavy overtones of petrol/fire-lighters (those white blocks used for lighting BBQs)... It's one of those ones, whereby a rolled spliff smells like one that is burning...lol Curing buds smell ripe!

To smoke, the flavour is again medicinal like myrrh, its neither sour or fruity, just petrol like... with a twist of sweet hashish :yummy:

The buzz, is quick and long lasting, with little sense of disorientation, and a happy pleasing high that is quite graceful... good to smoke a few blasts and leave in the ash-tray. Nice change for a quick flowering indica :D

:woohoo: cheers Growdoc da Viking

peace dL

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Landing Zone & Marbled White [fritillary seed]

x2 strains in the same pot, 49days 12/12

*Landing Zone = Jack Herer [Sensi Seeds] x Durban Poison [Sensi Seeds]
**Marbled White = White Pearl [HQS] x Sensi Star [Black label]

Both these cultivar are the last in their respective seedlines. siblings were tested for levels of dormancy and viability as experimental strains only... with good result :D Anyone that has 'Marbled White' would be advised to cold-store these ladies to increase viability rates. After which they display between 90-100% viability. :yes:

peace dL

"pon ya learn pon ya grow..."

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saxon Axe [fritillary seed]

49days 12/12

peace dL

"the nightwatchman can't understand if its him or them that are insane..."

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
time for a little bit of that...
Alpine strawberry,,, oh and a bubbledust seedling [growdoc seeds]

Note: yo'all learn as much from plants be they strawberries or ganja!

hehe :canabis:

"she always watch my back, she stands true too that..."

Last edited:

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
DocLeaf: try not to stop fertilising 3 weeks before harvest. i guarantee you you'll get some nice dense nugs - not this fluffy crap that you get from cutting the plants' supply of food during a critical stage in the flowering process. that is shit bud for a 1000watt lamp, i'm sorry to say.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I am going to step in here and say: I have grown some strains from sensi that look just like that. some blame can go to the grower but some strains dont hack it either...

Dont sound like a dick and you wont be treated like one...

show some respect!

Growdoc

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[edit: Kachina]

x2 types

indica ends (tight buds)

sativa ends (loose buds)

all the best