What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help! What is My Problem?

mhearn99

Can anyone tell me what this could be? I don't think it's spider mites. I've looked with a microscope and can't see anything moving. I have six plants in soil. All of them are affected with this. I don't want to lose my babies. I am brand new at this and am at a loss... Thanks for any help.

R

Rabbi Reefer

Why do I feel like Ray Charles trying to read the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue?

mhearn99

I didn't realize the pic didn't attach. Sorry.

Attachments

• IM000829d.JPG
    IM000829d.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 7

Sleepy

Veteran
need more info

need more info

how old are they?
pH of water going in?
pH of runoff coming out?
what strength are you feeding?
what are you feeding them?
how often?
are you letting the medium dry out between waterings?

how far from the light are they?
wattage of light(s)?

got a pic of the entire plant?

:comfort:

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
Next time just scroll here and you'll find the answer:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688
probably came from the lower leaves first then it's
NITROGEN defeciency

if instead it looks like from higher leaves then maybe Iron defeciency but less likely. and there is a slim to none chance of it being sulfur???

Read the link for how to fix and if it might be something else which it's not.

more pics would help but you can take it from here, just look at your crop and the pics in the link bro.

Good luck

mhearn99

Another pic

Another pic

Thanks for the responses :) The article was great - I learned a lot. They're about two months old. Where they sit right now is temporary until I can get their permanent space ready. I'm using a T5 Quantum 24 hrs. Not sure what the pH is. A meter is on my list. What should the pH be? I use tap water that has stood for 24-48 hrs. I'm trying to do this as 'economical' (cheap) as possible, so I'm using regular old MiracleGro. Room temp is around 68 degrees. I have some blooming and those are phenomenal. Anyway, thanks for your help. I'm new here & new to growing & you've been a great help.

Attachments

• IM000830b.JPG
    IM000830b.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 11

DirtDoctor

Based on a blurry pic of only part of a plant, it looks like overfeeding and lockout.

pH should be around 6.3