What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The High Country flower thread..

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of my SLH x NL testers, kinda surprising doesn't smell like either, really really funky

picture.php

picture.php

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Looking good Cob...

JLp's Juliet ( C99 X NYCD)
This photo is out of a friends garden circa 03ish
picture.php

Some more recent Macros

picture.php

picture.php

Nug shot

picture.php

i suck at taking pics anyone want to share a few tips on getting a decent nug shot?
best i could do
strain is called schnauzer
105_0344.jpg

Dorje113

Haysus, lots of great colas good work.

A few pics of my little closet. One light, 3 plants... This round I have Blowfish, Pineapple Express and White Rhino. They are in 20 gal smart pots using peat based soil, everything organic.

They are on day 25 from 12/12

Blowfish:

DSC00281.jpg

DSC00281crop.jpg

White Rhino:

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00283crop.jpg

Pineapple Express:

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00284crop.jpg

Canopy Shots:

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00288.jpg

Dorje113

From Last Time

From Last Time

I ran Flo, Snowcap, and some mislabeled clone I now call 303 Haze, it could be NLHaze but whothefuckknows?

This was my 1st garden I ran all by myself since '03.

Flo:

FloDone004.jpg

Flo22June005.jpg

Snowcap:

SnoDone003.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00062crop.jpg

303 Haze:

DSC00080.jpg

Dorje113

i suck at taking pics anyone want to share a few tips on getting a decent nug shot?
best i could do
strain is called schnauzer

The most useful for HID lighting is setting the white balance, in my cameras there is a custom wb setting, you take a pic and the cam calibrates the wb, now you don't have yellow pics or have to post process to remove it.

Some p&s cameras are better than others at macros but a used dslr will destroy any p&s for image quality and you can get a dedicated macro lens and flash if you want to. The guys I work with have a USB microscope, I will have to take it home when the next crop is maturing... you can get good detail of individual trichomes with that thing.