What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The High Country flower thread..

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
So we had a clone thread in the Colorado section that had some of the finest flowers in the region pictured in it.. I figured that we could start a new thread here.. Let's stick to the rules ...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=184917

There are way to many fine specimens of this amazing herb around these parts to not show them off...

I'll start off with my absolute favorite strain around these parts.. The Fort Collins Cough.. ( Nl#5 Haze) I believe this is from the SSSC originally, this clone has been around here for the better part of 20years..it was grown by a good friend of mine all organically in his own super soil recipe..

picture.php

picture.php

Let's see what you got out there in The High Country, post up your best specimens

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Good deal.. Here's what's been flowering round my place

Bubba D (pre98 x chem bx1)

picture.php

picture.php

Tahoe OG Kush

picture.php

Chemdawg D clone

picture.php

The White

picture.php
picture.php

Bruce Banner 3

picture.php

Royal Kush

picture.php

picture.php

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
That's what I'm talking about keep em coming.. POTM anyone???
picture.php

Bruce Banner #3 S1 x Ft Collins Cough

picture.php

Tierra Rojo

Ya, and it's all sticky n shit too. Pulled that table out and and piece was stuck to the damn wall. Love all the shots guys. CO fukin it up.