What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSH F2 (the freebie growers thread)

Leptosoma

sɔıʇǝuǝ⅁ ʞuoW
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SSH F2 by Fritillary, 4 palnts in 6.5L pots:

picture.php

Thank You DocLeaf !

peace

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i started 15 various haze seeds. All 15 came up including 3 docleafs ssh freebies.
Would you believe birds plucked the 3 doc leafs ssh? Thats the truth. still have a few more, will try another round soon.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know what happened to my previous pics , but i've had the same mom of these for about 2 years now .i've got the frosty spice tasting pheno . i just started another round of them recently , they're @ 21 days today . i'll show them now & then as they finish i'll come back with pre harvest pics .

6 SSH f2's under a 40" square net .

DSC01317.jpg

DSC01318.jpg

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just put 16 more unmolested SSH into veg under the 400 watt MH ushio blue :biggrin: only gonna give them a 1 week veg then flip them to 12/12 under the 600 HPS hortilux eye to see how they'll do . even if i only get a z per plant , thats still a pound :)

DSC01345.jpg

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx Gremista :thank you:

This pheno of SSH that i have ... god willing will be with me for years !!! Not a huge yielder like some of the other ones i've seen , but she'll easily give you a QP per plant if trained & vegged long enough , I'm trying her flowered from clone this time to see how it does , but she is probably my favorite smoke ,. A daytime up happy giggley buzz & the taste is like a sweet spice cake ... i love it :biggrin:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
For anyone sitting on these beans, I just dropped my five pack along with some other beans and the SSH jumped out of the soil before any others. All five are up and ready to go. Not bad considering they're at least four years old.

I'll be back with some pics in a couple months as they do their thing. For now I'm gonna read all 37 pages of this thread. Gulp.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are vigerous little buggers 3rd !!! & they stretch like theres no tomorrow :biggrin:

I would like to thank DocLeaf,Fritillary and the Breeder's that work SO hard
to help people get the Medicine they need to live a happier life Thank You !!!
These are the SSH F2's,freebies.They sprouted on the 1st and are doing great.
I was surprised to see they needed food already(Healthy :woohoo: )they are in LC's mix will be grown organically.
Germ rate was 6/6 with 5/6 looking identical.

Will journal this grow here.
Sorry if pics are not that great better cam. isn't working right now :mad:

SSH F2 freebies 14 days veg.
View Image
View Image

looking like a good start mate.
good luck on your grow.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Thank DWS.

She wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I think she doubled in height. She was topped once so that cola has a twin. That is a five foot stake in the pic so very manageable.

I'll get a few more pics as she progresses.

Latest posts

Latest posts