What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSH F2 (the freebie growers thread)

melvin2

how do you get the freebies from where? here? i wanna give the seeds i make away too so people have my genetics, can i just send them to seed bay and say i want them to be given away or what?

I would go to seedbay website and look for the info.
After that maybe shoot them an email.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool folks

how do you get the freebies from where? here? i wanna give the seeds i make away too so people have my genetics, can i just send them to seed bay and say i want them to be given away or what?

cool floppy :yes: drop dutch grown a private message :canabis:

peace
dLeaf :joint:

shout out to the ganja clan, LGA,, Vikings, and the Amster-fam

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
have any one heard of Capricorn seeds. well i have some super silver haze f2 from them
around 2000 stock from GHS. the guy who gifted these seeds said they take to long to flower . so he gave me a few plus some seeds he maid sshxak47 .the ones he maid he likes better because it cut down on flowering time. if any one heard of these seeds and company. could you give any insight on what i have? and do you think i should give it a shot when i grow out some c99? and mybe ccross the 2 id f i get a male ssh to cross to my c99 or vise verse.

i just got these freebies and cant wait to run them. i too will wait until i start my c99bx that are on the way. props to the fritillary crew!

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
The nug on the far left is (WAS, lol) a nug of some FIRE sshf2. The parents were Mr Nice, and it was 1 sk/hz leaning (skunk structured/colored/leaved, reeking of haze, took a while to get drizzlin) MrN male on 1 of 3 different females. The female I think she comes from was the heaviest, peppery-feetiest, least hazy ssh f1 female I had, as she had that bud structure and smell, but the smoke was very heavy on the haze taste/effect. I wish I had cloned her to see how she did from clone. She went ~9+weeks after first flower as a seedplant, and was the best yielder out of 10 females (ssh f2's and spice x ssh).
picture.php

Some other shots of the same plant.
picture.php

picture.php

I have a large f2 batch that includes (male #1 x fem's #1, 2, 3) and (male #2 x fem's #1, 4, 5, 6). I lost 3 seedlings in a tear down, and had 1 shitty male that I scrapped (mutated and blotchy and HARD lil stemmed...). I have 10 seeds from that batch that just broke the surface, and I'm gonna be cloning, looking for possible moms. I'll drop off pix when they get rockin.

Some great hazes in here, guys! :D

B

bagseed77

nice barletta, i cant wait to see how these seeds from the thread compare to your f2s,

B

bagseed77

ok, 4 beans of the ssh f2s are in the soil germing , im onboard finally , come on fellas lets see some updates

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
That's Purrty, Doc :D Can't wait for mine to get goin. Haze seeker, wha happen???

C'mon IC, there must be some quick, hazy freebies goin out there...

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Wayzer,,, all the best :D

Please keep us updated on these 'SSH F2 FREEBIES' images all,, if ya got em,,, please throw em up :yes:

Jah bless :canabis:

S

Seismic

Thanks a lot docleaf!

Thanks a lot docleaf!

I just got 2 freebie packs of these with my h3ads c99bx and chimera c-plus, and I cant wait to run them.

H

Hazeseeker

looking great SC:joint:, like the look of the leaves on the last pheno you posted man:canabis:,
how long you gonna veg for?

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts