What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hy-Pro Amnesia Haze

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo,, Karma Genetics just won the cup with it... !

This Amnesia is related to the Cup winning cut from Hy-Pro (South Holland). It is almost the same just got a very strong bubblegum smell during flower, And in my eyes gives a litle more punch, Its not soma's amnesia haze.

Hope this finally clarifies things... :D

Big up Hy-Pro !!! :canabis:

peace n love

B

BeAn

the amniesa was the best herb i smoked in NL..That n jackhaze. Congrats 2 k.genetics!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's one of the best strains we smoked lately in UK also.,, the "keeper clone" was nice and gave some funky fresh flavours :joint:

K

Karma Genetics

Hy-pro has been runnin there Amnesia for a long time. Many coffeeshops have used there cut for entry's. The Hy-pro amnesia cut is sold all over the south of holland for years.

Also to clearify i think the cut Core runs is also the same Amnesia cut as in the sops here in he south the HY-Pro cut.

The cut i run is just slighty different. (in my eyes just that litle extra) It stretches even more then the Original Hy-pro cut. Yields are about the same, just more Bubblegum smell during flower, and a just litle more foxtail.

Amnesia is a eazy to grow not to long flowering super tasting herb with a real strong punch. Simply a winner.

Also for breeding she is great giving off here fatty cristals, making a dryer sativa strain very fatty.

I am looking forward to the test's with my Jack O Nesia cross. This is going to be a real Fatty eazy hazy sativa hybrid.

Here are some shots of the winning Amnesia Cut. The Bubblegum cut.

11133Amnesia893.JPG

11133Amnesia7weeks2.JPG

11133Amnesia7weeks.JPG

11133Amnesia6weeksa.jpg

11133Amnesi891.JPG

11133Amnasiadry2.JPG

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Frosty flowers,, thanks for the Info.

Congratulations on winning the Sativa Cup Karma Genetics :canabis:

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Congrats karma, on your win and that is one beautiful plant. We have some Amnesia bud floating around south which is quite exquisite i wonder if its the same???

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
anyone know how long the zh Amnesia clone mentioned above takes to finish?

cheers
j

K

Karma Genetics

The Hypro cut about 9 to 10 weeks.

The cut i run 10 to 11 weeks.

JamieShoes

Veteran
thanks for the response mate :smile:

this, along with the other info I have, gives me the impression that I should start looking at 10 weeks but the real treasure may be in the waiting :D

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amnesia [Hy-pro],, squashed up flowers (off the stem) ,, from sativa dom clone :canabis:

picture.php

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure.. good question,, we got ours from a good buddy in Amsterdam,, and LGA kept the clones :friends:

K

Karma Genetics

The hypro cut is the core amnesia its the same, the one i run is proberly a sister almost exact the same when grown next tp eachother.

JamieShoes

Veteran
thats interesting Karma, as I was under the impression Cores was a "bubblegum" Amnesia cut, and my Hypros are so not bubblegum... they're tangerines/clemetines :) (I mean they smell like coffeeshop amnesia)

Could my hypro be something else then? ... One day I'll get to try this bubblegum and know the difference for myself :)

can anyone help ID mine from the foto below? It was sold to me as Hypro, but my guy isn't exactly good with strain names (the cheese he just sold me turned out to be chocolope)
picture.php

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are some of the few seed packs from commercial breeders that we have waiting to sow next season :canabis:

picture.php

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Damn. Again this thread makes me want to jump off my amnesia beans... Doc, you got me twice!

Latest posts

Latest posts