What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BELIZE - Any Weed Tips?

O

OrganicOzarks

DO NOT SHIP YOURSELF ANY WEED! Because of their tax laws Belize opens up, and verifies most every package entering the Country. I have first hand experience with this.

As far as scoring in San Pedro, I had 15-20 people per day try to sell me weed. I never asked anyone, and I would not have smoked anything that they had as it was all brick weed. 1 person did have some local grown that were not very well trimmed buds, but all in all it was good.

Don't be stupid, and you will be fine. I have smoked on the beach(at night), in your golf cart(during the day and at night), and in the hotel room with no problems.

If a woman is going with you then you should bring your own. It is much easier, and safer that way. :)

I need to get back down there. It is beautiful. Swimming with the sharks, and petting them was unreal. Also you can drive drunk in your golf carts. :)

Skunkxx

I am heading down that way myself ,but it will be after Christmas.

Good Luck,Let me know how u come out.I will be about 30 miles north of Belize.Altun Ha Mayan Ruins.
Aguy from here has a place down there,wants me to come and see if I am ready toPARADISE for RENT!! You don't need to have a Million Dollars to have your own Tropical Adventure Business in Paradise. I have the Hottest Location in Belize, by the #1 Tourist Attraction in the Country......already Built and Ready to go. Horse Adventures, ATV, Kayak and More ~ just pick your Opportunity and Get Started! I'm dead serious about this! Contact me if interested in the opportunity of a lifetime!!

Do you speak Spanish? If you do this will really help you. As a rule if it don't sound or feel right don't do it. And always be very careful.

Peace from Colombia

Spanish????

English is the official language. Belize is a former British colony (British Honduras). The only people I have run into that don't speak English are imigrants from Guatemala.

As far as finding smoke in the San Pedro area, watch for Garifuna/Rasta's and, if they don't offer, ask. Use reasonable caution as you would anywhere. Don't smoke in public.

Quality can be marginal to decent.

I'd still go somewhere else. BZ is massively corrupt and violent. Anything can happen there. Jamaica sucks too compared to many other places. The Innate racism is so ugly. I prefer to try and chill at a place that is truly chill and DIVERSE. Such as Spain - Hawaii (not perfect but great) -

Have you been anywhere in Belize other than Belize City?

Skunkxx

I still want to go.Have a guy that runs/owes a resort type thing,does not look to fancy but in coo location and he will be able to give me the in and outs I am sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts