What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammalamma

Veteran
I would be willing to bet a zip of my best erl that 90% of the people on here couldn't tell the difference between organic and "chem fed" nugs, if both were done right.

BongRipkenJR.

Supposed to be getting some of this right here. Supposedly its GSC and the source is usually legitimate. What do you think? I thought it looked more like animal cookies.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 100MEDIA_IMAG0475.jpeg
    100MEDIA_IMAG0475.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 15

big twinn

Veteran
Looks like what i've been smoking on. I'd say it looks like the GSC, haven't tried the Animal though. It also seems that the Animal is a bit more exclusive as well.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
I would be willing to bet a zip of my best erl that 90% of the people on here couldn't tell the difference between organic and "chem fed" nugs, if both were done right.

It's the magician - not the wand.

I've only grown organically and, of course, used to think chem buds couldn't stack up. But then I smoked some from a very talented grower. It was just what I needed to know it's not as cut and dry as some would have you think.

CannaVenture

ICMag Donor
LOVE GH base, used just about every nutrient out and the GH base is steps above everyone else....

but, it DOES need flavor enhancer for sure, i use SWEET, FLORA PLUS and MOLASSES with the GH base for a super nutrient blend...

doing a side by side with MAXIBLOOM and MY GH MIX, the Maxibloom has NOTHING on my mix and after 6 weeks of side by side, trashing the MAXIBLOOM....ANYONE want a free bag?

doing a side by side with GH and DUTCH MASTER now, not to much to report on the DM, but i like the easy mix and smell of it..

BTW, the BEST KUSH ive ever smokes was straight GH, nothing else....

Man Krunch.. i think I agree bro.. I started out using Gh Flora, and was killing it with that line, but thought maybe there was better stuff out there so I tried a few other line ups, and settled in using H&G for teh last 18 months... H&G is The Shit.. But Honestly, This past week I bought new bottles of GH Flora.. i think Im going to go back using that line... H&G is great, but Im tired of all the mixing.. GH only takes like 10 minutes to make a big batch, and GH Flora really is easy, quick and makes Great meds...

Im going back to Gh Flora and Kool Bloom.. But will continue to use H&G Drip Clean and Roots Excel....Both products are teh best in that department, IMO...

CannaVenture

ICMag Donor
Gh yields fat and if your taste is not there your not doing it right.

Absolutely man.... I agree.. The only line I have Not used yet, and I hear its Great is Canna's line... People are tryinjg to convince me to try it, and one day I might, but for right now... Im going back to Gh Flora.....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
some of the best and worst cookie i have seen were grown in GH...it all depends on the grower..

i havent seen some house and garden cookies yet....

picture.php
Heres my Cookies smelled like a choc mint plant when received unrooted so excited to be running this one. I have been using GH nutes flora nova and will always use it for favor and taste because I get the best results and the most simple method that I can find just mine 2 cents. I wanna give mad props to SAN FRAN for bringing the "COOKIES" into this world we live in and all the amazing guys who have started and gave info during this thread.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
some of the best and worst cookie i have seen were grown in GH...it all depends on the grower..

i havent seen some house and garden cookies yet....

Here is some legit cookies grown with GH (Lucas) base plus my own personal modified supplementals. This is my first time growing her so i am sure in time she will only get better.

I do love H&G as well though.

Here are a few pics

just a few more coming..

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
GS, If she isnt on the island yet just give me a holler.

Truth be told, she is is good weed (you saw the pics), good taste, potent BUT what you are working with / have access to crushes her. One of the main reasons is that to get her done real proper (to get the purp tiny bud leaves and peak trich production she needs 9.5 weeks.) Her stature is med to small so if you are a tree grower with plant limits you are limited there.. Off the top of i my head i can name 10 OGs and 2 Dub crosses with a more enjoyable stone in the same or less time with equal or better yield.

Not to be a hater, she definitely has a place in the line up but now that the she as actually being put to the test vs other growers keeper strains the hype needs to be backed up and from what i have seen most people will run here once or twice and go back to the insane amount of quality genetics out there these days.

P's of good (legit) cookies still will get you strong $ so that is a factor for some but in my opinion the few hundred more per # you get isn't worth the less yield. I would love to see you work your magic on her with a cross though: maybe we can cross her to one of the Dub phenos :yoinks:

Last edited:

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice
our friends set me up with the gsc. awfully kind of them. thats why mine looks your your i guess hahaha
man you know i appreciate the detail and you hit the main talking points i was hoping you'd address.
i am looking very forward to seeing how she does for me grow wise and most importantly smoke wise.... not eveery club in the bag needs to be a driver sometimes a good pitching wedge is called for....

you da man homie

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
I'm just saying that there are a lot of good strains to work with right now, not saying one is better than the other. The So Cal thing is sort of an inside thing because my boy GS was the inventor of one of my fav strains made here in SD.

I also didnt mean to offend anyone and i give props to anyone taking the bar to the next level whether is N. Cal, S. Cal., the Dam or Kansas. You know what, i will edit that part out b/c from some the general perspective it does sound a bit pompous. Cool?

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
here we go...

I'm just going to say this one time to the 'expert' simply looking at a jpeg of an immature cookies (7ish weeks, in soil) if you had any idea of who i am or who i know or how this came to be in my possession, not to mention the way you word yourself, i might consider getting into an internet strain picture debate... yeah right.

To those that have more tact, i offer that you should grow this strain, from me, and make an educated decision on your own. I personally believe what i have (i will not get into the details of how i came to have her b/c at the time ppl were getting death threats over passing this girl) is the real GSC. If you dont think it is thats fine.

Also, not to be rude but ppl i dont know please do not PM me asking for a cut since i said the above, thats against the TOU (never thought i would say that!). There is one person that knows who they are that is from the bay area and he knows who he is and out of respect everything i have he is welcome to. You know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.