What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clone Shipper

RckyMtRdnk

Anybody ever use one of these? It's got a little led built in it and holds the plant in place then zip ties shut. I'm sure they've been around a while, I just don't get out much. Is it a POS? Not worth the trouble? Great gadget? Just lookin for opinions and experiences...

Grizz

Veteran
saw them at my grow store the other day, a little over kill with the light but it looks like a solid product.

RckyMtRdnk

That's what I thought too. Overkill and maybe a little too big to be discrete. Maybe if hiding it isn't an issue.

Just saw one for the first time today at the grow store.

mack 10

Veteran
Cool. Easy to copy too.
2 cups, zip ties. Done.
Neoprene collar does a good job of holding clones.

I bet you could add LEDs for penny's?

ECtraveler

Veteran
I've used a clone shipper a couple times when I had something I wanted cloned that was still in quarantine. I've also got cuts that came in Clone Porters which are a little more discreet.
picture.php

Lyfespan

i use these all the time, i have shown them at the hightimes cups, chalice and other canna events. its a really good product.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
20 ounce soda bottle cut in half clone in rapid rooter duct tape bottle back in one piece overnight shipping cheap easy and works great. Hypothetically speaking of course

Zapadra

Nice idea. Any idea whether dogs smell young plants? Also I find the greater hassle finding willing donors... :p :D LOL

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I picked one up from the grow shop today.
Here's what was in it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gonna send it to myself to see what's up.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
In summer it's the heat that kills them, so if you don't have cold paks around the clones there's a slim chance they make it.

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
stoned40yrs: I thought my clone shipping box was better than the commercial design.. Hard to crush. 96 hour on time for the light.. Enough chill power too keep it cool for shipping except in the hottest states.. And comes in a priority box. Post picts of the one I made for you if ya get a chance. Mine are all in circulation now..

Last edited: