What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4 plant maximum - Oregon

FatherEarth

Veteran
Honestly why should we allow them to limit us to four plants?

Its legal or its not?

If they only allow four plants then that leaves room for medical to exist. Since 6 plants is ommp you would still need to have a med program to continue to supply sick patients with medicine if they depend on those 6 plants. Reducing sick peoples allowed amount of plants and herb would cause problems. So in essence I suppose its ok for now to keep the medical program alive...

Otherwise plant cannabis like tomatoes, potatoes or corn..

Listen to Todd on Hash Church..

Respect,

FE

Thurston Howell

Unfortunately, the new law makes no provision for maintaining clones or mother plants. As it now stands, they would have to be included in the 4 plant count (for rec users). My impression when reading the wording on the Rule, is that it is a work in progress and some "tweaking" and clarification will be forthcoming soon. Its not perfect yet, but it's a step in the right direction.

Jhhnn

Veteran
Unfortunately, the new law makes no provision for maintaining clones or mother plants. As it now stands, they would have to be included in the 4 plant count (for rec users). My impression when reading the wording on the Rule, is that it is a work in progress and some "tweaking" and clarification will be forthcoming soon. Its not perfect yet, but it's a step in the right direction.

Staying 100% legal in Oregon looks to be a thornier problem than here in CO yet still do-able. If I lived there, I'd probably go to a continuous harvest method rather than my current batch growing methods & I'd probably grow fems, as well. Having a veg chamber & a flowering chamber might let a person keep a mom or even 2 while having a couple of plants staggered in flowering. Harvest less each time but twice as often to stay under the silly possession limit. Smoking it up & passing it around to friends wouldn't be a terrible chore to stay there, I suspect.

Done well, only the heaviest tokers would ever be in danger of running out.

DJbigbud

Id run autoflowers, perpetual harvest. LED, cidly apollo are nice lights, along with the Mars reflector series. You can create a custom spec apollo for no additional charge and they have 3 year warranty. I can give you some spectrum advice if you are interested in LED and also contact info for the woman I have ordered from in the past with good results. Are there any rules against giving away your extra bud to friends, for recreational use?

They're making all kinds of silly rules, should be interesting seeing them try to enforce them. Hell, it's interesting watching them try to enforce prohibition. God I hate bureaucrats.

Anything that has potential money in it the gov has gotta get their hands in it... You can grow tobacco too legally with limits. But if you grow large amounts and start selling it, uncle sam is gonna be on your doorstep. :biggrin: