What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any ideas worried might b start of bud rot

Dicco7

Hi 4 days ago started h and g top booste,now flushing out but on a few of my plants this has started to happen worried it was the start of rot check inside of buds but no sign of anything but 2 days my humidity went up to 72 for at least 30 min but then went by down to 52 in night time this is. Current week 6 of a 10 week cycle taken picture of front and back of leaves which r from top of the plant

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 5

reefone

not sure what the problem is. but that is not bud rot. I grow outdoors in the summer and have seen a lot of bud rot. u can tell its bud rot as the sugar leafs will start to dry up and die and the bud will look fine for a while but if you crack the bud open it will be brown and moldy inside.

Dicco7

Cheers think it maybe the top booster or the fact we just had the temp drop by 16c for the last 4 days