What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

alien og hermie or not

Brayo1978

hi guys
got alien og from cali connection 3 weeks into flower
is this a hermie or not View attachment 387354
cheers guys peace!!! IMG_0261.jpg

Scrappy-doo

Yes I see some nanners in there. Not surprising considering the breeder. Hopefully it's a lesson learned.

Brayo1978

Hermie or not

Hermie or not

Gutted I am guys. What u rec I should do
Chop it down now and cut my loses.
Or see it thru and have seeds in my meds.

maimunji

Its not nessesary to have seeds. My previous grow i had 2 phenos of white fire alien one herm like crazy put so much nanners. Second pheno is free from herm beatiful female. Finally I finish with 3 seeds only on hermie pheno.

maimunji

Don't know I have same dilemma now I have 4 plants in 4x4 one hermi if I chop now isn't possible to fill space. I will keep her hope is worth

I kill all hermies right away, but that's just me.

It may be worth it to keep if you can't easily replace it and/or don't mind the chance of everything being seeded.

Scrappy-doo

If you're real thorough you can get most of them with a pair of tweezers. You have to go thru each bud real good because they sometimes are hidden in places you won't see at first glance. Check for more every few days and you can pull a harvest with minimal seeds. I could only see one cluster right in the middle of your pic, not easy to see tho with the hps. Sometimes there's only a few and sometimes they're all over the place.

Brayo1978

Hermie or not

Hermie or not

Hi guys made my discussion gonna chop
Em down. Gonna throw some karma's
Genetics headbanger in. Any one grown this
Strain out.

Scrappy-doo

Gonna do anything with it? Hash bin, butter, tincture? No experience with headbanger but sounds awesome! I have a killer cut of lucifer from his stock.

Latest posts

Latest posts