What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crop Circles

Topcorn!

Topcorn!

Why have popcorn, when u can have cola?

picture.php

RipVanWeed

Superman, and DawnP thanks for looking.

I planted a new set of babies last night. Took the best 14 out of 22 sites in my DIY bucket cloner. Zeroing in on the sweet spot cloningwise. Plain tap water at 79f seems bout right, control temp by controling pump runtime. Lately I've supplemented the pump's heat with a heatmat under the bucket as the nights have been cold.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

As I neared the end of the project I saw that I had potted only 1 Holy Grail OG. Unfortuately there had only been 2 cuts in play and I had tossed one because I bent/broke the stem right at ground level.

Picked up this girl and straightened and propped her stem with twistytie, above front right. Hope she makes it...That Holy Grail OG may be the best strain I have.

picture.php

Peace

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Nice save on the Holy Grail - that's some straight McGyver shit right there. I bet she makes it, I've done a similar save with blue (painters) masking tape and that clone grew just fine.

Really love your nail polish in the bucket shot :tongue:

RipVanWeed

Hey Dawn P,

So far So good on that lil HG OG.

Thanks for noticing the nails....the wife giggled when i told her.

Peace

RipVanWeed

Took pictures of the more interesting girls. This Holy Grail OG was a gift from a NorCal friend. Really strong lemon pledge odor fills the room when you open the jar. Very pleased with the Grail....13 days

picture.php

picture.php

MK Ultra at 42 days, this plant is turning purple by the hour right now. Brown and bubbly container for size perspective only.

picture.php

The next Sour Jones is almost ready, forgot to note the start of flower. I’m gonna try to hold out to the end of the month…we’ll see.

picture.php

picture.php

RipVanWeed

Thanks Grass, here's somemore.

Swiss Bliss35 at 47 days, she should have more odor right now. Mebbe too much N?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green Crack at 12 days. Only the 2nd GC I’ve flowered, new leaves seem too light green. Back trimmed this morning so she’s thinned out a bit since this pic was taken.

picture.php

picture.php

Grape Ape Blue Hawaii 39days, trichomes everywhere……Buncha small nugs up each branch….sweet, fruity, and strong smelling.

picture.php

picture.php

Still a couple more to follow.

Peace

Buddler

Veteran
Rip you got the flush down to a science bet that stuff burns a nice white ash ,excellent photography and strains.Bud

Buddler

Veteran
Hi Rip, you got the flush down to a science bet that burns some nice white ash Excellent pics and strains,:thank you: B

RipVanWeed

Thanks Buddler......but I don't really flush. The soil is preammended and I feed very little, the plants run out like that if ya let 'em.

Respect

RipVanWeed

Sour Jones 3 37days, biggest yet.
picture.php

picture.php

This is a Swiss Bliss 41 days. Not quite as promising as SB35 above.
picture.php

picture.php

Jack Herer 13days……Come on baby….JH has been a little finicky for me sometimes, but so far this girls banging.
picture.php

picture.php

The rest of the plants are mostly some old, ugly, small yielding MK Ultra’s. Some were in my veg room for bout 10 months……yikes. I used to think I could stall plants in veg til I needed ‘em…lol…
Since I go perpetual some of these old misfits were used to keep the circles full. ALL my vegging plants are way younger and more vibrant than ever.

Peace

D

DHF

I don`t know Rip.....The Sour J`s stretched out more , but I like the way that Swiss Bliss swells and stacks.....

I mean there`s 4 days between em bloom cyle wise , but maybe she finishes faster than the SJ ?.....dunno....

Hope the SJ does whatchas want her too this run Bro....When does the SJ finish compared to the SB....anyways......Lookin good....

Peace....DHF....:ying:....

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Your plants are looking amazing, I really love how you grow them, the structure of the Sour Jones is beautiful, she will fill in, your only half way through flower with her and in for a hefty yield by the looks of it. Nice one!

HGO

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Your plants are looking amazing, I really love how you grow them, the structure of the Sour Jones is beautiful, she will fill in, your only half way through flower with her and in for a hefty yield by the looks of it. Nice one!

HGO