What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blackberry S1 Release Date..100% On The Dot...

ORGNKID

HELLO ALL I AM SORRY TO HAVE KEPT YOU ALL WAITEING ...I HAVE HAD SOME THING GO ON IN MY LIFE I COULDN'T HELP AND I HAD TO MOVE MY PROJECTS...AND I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A NEW HOME..AND AM MOVEING..BUT THE BLACKBERRY S1 SEEDS WILL BE ON SEEDSDIRECT.TO 4 SALE ON OCT.31 HALLOWEEN DAY...AND THE BLACK BERRY RHINO...

BUT I HAVE PICS AND WILL BE POSTING THEM UP BLACK BERRY SEEDING OUT.... STAY TUNED ....
1752just_finished_black_berry-med.jpg
And of course the next best thing the MOM of the OGERS The DOG !!!!!!!!!!!!!s1's THE NUG IN THE LOWER PIC IS BUBBA KUSH NOT THE DOG BUT I AM VEGGIN UP THE DOG MOM TO MAKE CUTS AND S1 IT OUT ....
1752106_0699-med.JPG

Last edited:
G

ORGNKID those are simply gorgeous...looking forward to seeing more of your work, and good luck with your moving and all :)

G

I'll be in line untill then i guess but i definately wanna get my hands on that:) :D psychic

G

Sounds good. Good luck with your seed venture. Get yourself a vendor forum from Gypsy. Also could you shed some light on what technique you use to self these mouth watering clones of yours?

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hows the buzz on this blackberry, I hear froma lot of places its not one of the more potent strains. Would u say its more of a "daytime, mellow smoke" or is it stronger?

G

How much are they going to be? One arm and two legs or an arm and a leg? I'll bet, these aren't going to be cheap, but i'll be picking some up to give a try. Hope everyone can afford them, because they look very nice.
Take care

G

I'll be counting the days.

I'll be counting the days.

I've already got some Sour D and Lifesaver pollen that will be sexing it up with one of these girls.

THC

G

will wait until I see a few grow reports...to make sure the beans still carry the color traits

G

That's pretty much all i want from this strain. I want to use those bright purple colors in other strains. I bet these seeds go for about 100bucks, but will see in about a month or unless the annouce it here.
Later

ORGNKID

The Price will be less than 100$

The Price will be less than 100$

I am not sur but it will be fair...and they will color up purple 4 whoever get these bueaties...,Super bud though was the key to the amazing tightness and good structure on the bud...I have it 4 $500 .00 a Litter...but it only take 1 ml per gallon and only needs to be used for 5-6 day and then fresh water ang nuti change out...the super bud didn't add to the color just the structure of the nugs..and there size....WOW what a difference it makes...This is the true dutch masters super bud..the one that is no longer 4 sale...anywhere in the world ...

full time daddy
Veteran
Re: The Price will be less than 100$

Re: The Price will be less than 100$

ORGNKID said:
I am not sur but it will be fair...and they will color up purple 4 whoever get these bueaties...,Super bud though was the key to the amazing tightness and good structure on the bud...I have it 4 $500 .00 a Litter...but it only take 1 ml per gallon and only needs to be used for 5-6 day and then fresh water ang nuti change out...the super bud didn't add to the color just the structure of the nugs..and there size....WOW what a difference it makes...This is the true dutch masters super bud..the one that is no longer 4 sale...anywhere in the world ...

are you smoking crack? $500 a litre...lmao......

2168superbud-med.JPG

2168super_bud-med.JPG

G

Sounds good to me ORGNKID. Have you grown any of them without the superbud? I'll be buying some, and really don't care if they get rock hard or not. I'm sure everyone is going to be very happy with them, even if they aren't using superbud.
Thanks ORGNKID

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
That's awesome :) I hope price will be fair ;)
How many days does the Blackberry need to finish flowering ?

full time daddy
Veteran
let see some pix's

let see some pix's

of it flowering and growing...... w/ & w/out superbud.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
i dunno if u missed my last post, what is the high like, coz im told that the blackberry is pretty weak smoke, please tell me it aint so.

JLP

Veteran
Jason King classified it as "mild potency,a good daytime smoke".

But the question still remains if it's the same Blackberry from Somablaze or Nebu.Obviously Nebu doesn't think it is.

$500 a litre for Superbud?Can't be found?
That's funny,cause I buy mine at the same place as 00420.
$150 a litre and all you want to buy.

A fair price?Sounds good to me.How about $35 for ten.
Sounds about right for a selfed female of questionable origin.

I don't care if people spam seeds in the Breeder's forum,but you better be on the up and up,and quite frankly I'm beginning to get the feeling that isn't the case here.

JLP:)

PS:The big block and caps look extremely spammy and obnoxious.

ORGNKID

jUST CUZ U Have a empty bottle dosn't mean you can go buy 20 bottles or even get one out there...its off the market....crazy or not thats the price...its worth ever penny...

Black berry bud pics flowering well i will have some up of them in seed forum in pics soon...I am not flowering it for smoke it a mellow creeper high with a good taste ..i am useing it 4 its color 4 my other strains..I only smoke kush on a ever day basis..its the only thing that gets me high ....where i wanna be at least...

1752bbp-med.jpg

G

I'm with you JLP, something a little strange here.

I have read some really bizarre post and ones that claimed Blackberry was sent to SD and only to find out that there are NO Blackberry beans at SD only a bunch of other hybrids that were never even metioned before they were listed on the site.

NO independent grows or testimonial from anyone other than the breeder himself makes me suspect as well. Which brings up another point, can anybody get on SD without any track record, no history, no buisiness at all, no test grows to substantuate quality or anything other than the claims of the breeder?

Bubba Kush has been for sale for awhile now an still nothing in the way of test grows or feedback at all.

Shouldn't such untested unknown breeders be relegated to C-bay or Seedbay and not represented as a credible breeder on the SD site? Has anybody at SD grown, know someone who has grown, or even sampled product other than the claims of the breeder? Seems bizarre if you haven't.

Not tryin to piss anybody off just my .02

Tex

Last edited:
G

I just stopped by a local hydro store and there shelves were stocked full of those nutes. IF you have trouble finding them i could help you out and at a lot cheaper price then $500 a bottle. Peace.