What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

bubbleman

Veteran
some swe

some swe

Nice to see some melty hash shots still making it up in this here thread.Lets try and keep the oil shots in the oil thread guys, this one is INSPIRATIONAL HASH SHOTS.

here are a few from me as i have been awol for a bit.....

bubble man

Amazing thread!

sanstitre2rn8.jpg

;)

hgl

This is a very nice thread!! There is some nice pix in there!!

Here my hash shot! :joint:
I don't know what this kind of hash is!? Could someone's tell me?

9133hash_shot.jpg

9133hash.jpg

hgl

No_Shitt_In_Nor said:
that hash looks like some super shit. is the coller very gray or?
hmm I really don't know! this pic is a bit old! But I thought it was a nice shot!

I know maybe the hash isn't looking as good as 90% of the hash in the picture posted here... but quality hash is hard to get over there for good price!

I'm sick of everybody trying to say "Woah this hash is awesome blabla" and when they see some nice real bubble hash of picture I take in here they say "ouah this is shit isn't looking good".... grrrr if I could grow and do some nice hash they'll shut the fuck up! ahahah

:wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
cool trichomefarmer, this is the first i see the hash entries. looks like a nice selection of hash. was that all of the samples?

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
I really love this thread, such great pics :respect: Keep up the good work everyone :wave:

21805MG_6225-med.jpg

=
21805MG_6260-med.jpg

greetz

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GDB said:
Is that just a metal screen in a glass bowl or multiple screens?

That is the afghani hash I'm smoking right now.

I think its a 110micron steel mesh screen. Not the regular screens you get at the head shop. Not to common around me. Just the regular screens.

G

This thread has always been a major inspiration to me. I remember looking through it years ago at Overgrow. After probably four years of growing and finally getting to borrow some bubble bags for the second time (I've made probably ten runs total ever) I finally have a couple shots worth sharing.

My best ever: