Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > dynavap ?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
dynavap ? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-24-2018, 05:22 PM #21
NizzyJones

NizzyJones is on a distinguished road
I also thought of the Sticky Brick Jr after I posted. Requires some torch technique but it's also instant vapor. Runs like $135 from puffitup.
NizzyJones is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2018, 05:24 PM #22
NizzyJones

NizzyJones is on a distinguished road
Or MistVape Essence, very similar to the SBs, for like $80.
NizzyJones is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2018, 05:44 PM #23
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant future
I have a Sticky Brick Flip Brick for sale for $60 shipped CONUS if you are interested (and CONUS).

Also have 2 of those fake VapCaps and I can confirm that the caps DO NOT click. No TRUFLEX disc in the cap.

Old 01-25-2019, 07:55 PM #24
SandyFantasyman

Location: Painted Hawaii, on the edge of the volcano (but when forced into reality: Canada)
SandyFantasyman is just really niceSandyFantasyman is just really niceSandyFantasyman is just really niceSandyFantasyman is just really niceSandyFantasyman is just really niceSandyFantasyman is just really niceSandyFantasyman is just really niceSandyFantasyman is just really niceSandyFantasyman is just really niceSandyFantasyman is just really niceSandyFantasyman is just really nice
Canadian brick and mortar sales?

Does anyone know if there is an exclusive distributor of VapCaps in Canada? I bought mine online, but have since tried to find them in local stores(Alberta) and nobody has even heard of them.

One store owner I spoke to tried emailing dynavap about a wholesale purchase and could not even get a response.

Still loving my M, but a backup would be nice and I'd rather buy locally if I can.

Thanks
SandyFantasyman is online now Quote

Old 01-25-2019, 09:48 PM #25
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant future
https://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizers/dynavap/

Planet Vape is the CA dist for VCs.

Or, you can go to Alibaba and buy the Chinese clones for $10 each.

Old 01-25-2019, 11:31 PM #26
SandyFantasyman

Location: Painted Hawaii, on the edge of the volcano (but when forced into reality: Canada)
SandyFantasyman is just really niceSandyFantasyman is just really niceSandyFantasyman is just really niceSandyFantasyman is just really niceSandyFantasyman is just really niceSandyFantasyman is just really niceSandyFantasyman is just really niceSandyFantasyman is just really niceSandyFantasyman is just really niceSandyFantasyman is just really niceSandyFantasyman is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringodoggie View Post
https://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizers/dynavap/

Planet Vape is the CA dist for VCs.

Or, you can go to Alibaba and buy the Chinese clones for $10 each.
So only online sales. Thanks for the confirmation.

Old 01-26-2019, 12:24 AM #27
Ringodoggie

Oops, sorry. I misread your post. I missed that you were looking for a bricks and mortar store.

Old 01-26-2019, 01:38 AM #28
SandyFantasyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringodoggie View Post
Oops, sorry. I misread your post. I missed that you were looking for a bricks and mortar store.
All good. I appreciate that you took the time to respond.

Old 01-26-2019, 05:42 AM #29
White Beard

White Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond repute
For the record, I have added a convection vape,to my arsenal: an MV1 from Ghostvapes. Mine was having power-management problems, but I’ll have a replacement unit in days. The difference between the two Vapes, besides the obvious one of convection vs conduction, is that the MV1 uses crucibles, is app-controlled (as well as button), and provides 5-6 solid hits per load. It is also battery powered (as was the IH I used until it quit).

Can hardly wait for the replacement to arrive....
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, but you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized - and you look so pretty in your new lace sleeves...”

——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2019, 03:23 PM #30
Ringodoggie

Just FYI, if your induction heater was an SJK, it's probably the relay. I replaced 2 of mine.