What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can't Upload Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

IC Web Support

ICMag Donor
DimitriKing said:
hi people every time i try to post or preview a thread im writing with pictures in it comes up with this error.. The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
Your Post contains one or more URLs, please remove them before submitting your message again.
why isnt it letting me put pictures on my thread??!!

You dont have enough posts to post a link.
The uploading issues. If you are trying to upload 30mb of pics at once it will time out.

Generally, if you have a high-speed Internet connection you can expect the upload to take somewhere between 1-5 minutes for every 1MB. However, the experience is different for every user because of the variation in connection speeds.

If your pics are over 1mb upload 1 or 2 pics at a time to avoid timing out.

You can in some cases overload your upload folder if trying to upload to much data at once. When this happens it will just skip to the no more images bit when you try to upload again. If this happens to you shoot me a pm so I can delete the data from your upload folder.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I no longer can upload pics...tried for hours yesterday...yes..true...hours and nothing...today seems the same..MODs please reply...thanks DD

H

Hazeseeker

The Upload feature is working a little better today,
althought it's really slow, almost 2 hours to get 6 images into my gallery

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
FWIW I got this today instead of the usual "server not responding"

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command:

"/usr/local/bin/mogrify" -size 300x225 -quality 80 -geometry 300x225 '/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/data/500/35769DS_12-06-8-DoorFiber-thumb.jpg'

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
Ok so this is really strange, I cant upload pics. What happens is... I choose the pics to be uploaded, then i hit process, it then goes to the white "processing image list" screen, after that, it goes to the screen where it displays the pics you are trying to upload where you can choose to add/not add, or name your images. The only problem is, when i get to this screen, other members images show up, and only some (if any) of the ones i was uploading get displayed. As in recently i have been having no images of the pics im trying to upload show up at this screen. Its been going on for a week. help

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not forgetting about this thread...wow..today was the fastest uploads I have ever done here. I actually loaded 5 images at once three times. Thanks DG, Gypsey, and Skip? please pass a big thank you on to who ever is responsible..thank you..DD

Status
Not open for further replies.