What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

Mightyka

Veteran
Big plant in the back under the "burple" LED is Suicide Cheese. Then I have a Sour Glue, GMO, Forum S1(Mutant Cookies the source of it calls it) , Sour Dubb, Guava Stardawg, "The Three" and a couple others.

This is the Forusm S1 aka Mutant Cookies.
picture.php

OGKB type of leaves
picture.php

Last edited:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I've had some mutant leaves like that on some forums before. Even weird leaves growing out of leaf centers. How are you liking that 09???
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
So I see a lot of dumb shit on Instagram. Also a lot of dirtball shit. Like for instance I see this dude who just recently got the Original Glue cut. Flowered it once or twice and now he has S1's for sale on his own self made website. I mean, come on man. Besides countless other companies already selfing it to death, it's just fucked up to do in my opinion.

I just sent some Glue S1's in for the dansbuds auction over at GLG. But difference is, I'm not making money off them. The money made will be for someone in need. Not to line my pocket. Same with the Alien Rift F2's I made. I don't sell them. I give them away.

But.....from what I'm seeing. This is kinda the industry standard now. Step on the backs of those that came before you. Rant over. Shit just got me hot for a sec.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
So I see a lot of dumb shit on Instagram. Also a lot of dirtball shit. Like for instance I see this dude who just recently got the Original Glue cut. Flowered it once or twice and now he has S1's for sale on his own self made website. I mean, come on man. Besides countless other companies already selfing it to death, it's just fucked up to do in my opinion.

I just sent some Glue S1's in for the dansbuds auction over at GLG. But difference is, I'm not making money off them. The money made will be for someone in need. Not to line my pocket. Same with the Alien Rift F2's I made. I don't sell them. I give them away.

But.....from what I'm seeing. This is kinda the industry standard now. Step on the backs of those that came before you. Rant over. Shit just got me hot for a sec.

Exactly 💯

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran

seams to be the thing to do since the invent of the s1 seeds. so many folks doing this kind of thing these days.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

I agree it is lame. But not even slightly surprising though. At least he did not claim it as his own creation.... yet

calisun

I agree. I like your fair and logical opinion and way of doing things. Keep up the good work.
I've given away plenty of seeds and clones myself. Just sharing the love to growers growing for the love of it.
I like the looks of your fo '91. I got a chemdog this year from a friend of a friend. The smell and taste were on point. Resin production was off the chart. It was just a little too fluffy.I think I'm going to cross it with my jager kirkwood cross later this year

Latest posts

Latest posts