What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What products do you swear by?

Shalako

Dyna Gro...forget the marketing and the crazy labels designed to harvest your ca$h...best nutes for less ca$h, top shelf results.

St. Phatty

$1 LED 9 watt bulbs at Walmart.

2700K & 5000K color temps.

Working better than a 250 watt Metal Halide with a new bulb for Veg. - when you have enough Lumens.

Dog Star

Veteran
1.Gavita 1000 DE...

2.Mammoth Elite 150Q...

3.S&P ultrasilent 1000 cubic meter per hour extractor...

4.Bactrex from Biotabs..

5.Honeywell fan blowers-air movers..

6.Australian Bull Filter

Bobby Boucher

"Amazon's Choice" is always pretty spot on. Whatever team they got selecting these products seem to do their research and have a pretty good idea about what kinda things you can and can't cheap out on. Most, if not all of my gear is an "Amazon's choice" pick. Most everything I own is an "amazons choice" pick at this point. Saves me a lot of time not having to do super mundane research on general household goods and whatnots.

All 5 tents I have are "Amazon's Choice". I've had to replace some drawstrings, but otherwise they were all noticeably higher quality than similarly priced tents I had acquired on eBay..

The little 2 liter solo pump sprayers are great. They make a really fine beautiful consistent mist.. Had to buy some extra for around the house.

Everything just seems to be of a higher quality.

I do love having a mess load of vials along with a proper pippettor and graduated pipettes to do all 8 weeks of nutes ahead of time in one sitting. I can even trust somebody else to do it since I can check their work on a digi.