What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevilles Haze x Malawi Killer and A5 x Malawi Killer

Spaventa

Veteran
oh right, thats cool - complete opposite to me so we see how they do in both extremes - my indoor aero short veg SOG and your organic outdoor. awesome... best vibes to you and those babies :)

despite my previous thoughts, I think it would be good to keep your pictures here in this thread too so people can see that contrast and difference in response to environment. When I thought we would be posting similar pictures of small plants in tents, I thought it could be confusing.

B

beanz

yeah no worries , sounds good ..... I,ll post up as they move along ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi,

We haven't think of any commercial release with the A5 or Neville's Haze yet.
We want to make sure we produce something really good or outstanding with them and our genetics that we can be proud of .... only then we will start to consider a commercial release.

Everything is still under development and testing stage. Thank you for your interest, but Sammy and me want to make this in the correct way, step by step, without rush.

Spaventa

Veteran
Hi,

We want to make sure we produce something really good or outstanding with them and our genetics that we can be proud of .... only then we will start to consider a commercial release.

Everything is still under development and testing stage. Thank you for your interest, but Sammy and me want to make this in the correct way, step by step, without rush.

Sorry i misspoke dubi, I will refrain from guessing wrong what you are going to say from now on :biggrin:
Seriously though, this is the difference between breeders and "breeders", respect to dubi, sammy and all at Ace for upholding these standards.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Hi,

Let me know if you need extra testers

Maple_Flail

Hi,

Are there any plans to use A5 in any Standard/regular crosses?

From your description A5 X to a purple haze x malawi male would be a very interesting plant. or maybe a Purple haze X PCK for something a little less racy :tiphat:

Cheers

Spaventa

Veteran
Are there any plans to use A5 in any Standard/regular crosses?

From your description A5 X to a purple haze x malawi male would be a very interesting plant. or maybe a Purple haze X PCK for something a little less racy :tiphat:

Cheers

I would love an A5 x Erdpurt for a fast haze. Something of top quality that can be grown in greenhouse or even outdoors here in England. That would be amazing, incensey, hazy plants I could guerrilla :biggrin:

Buddle

Veteran
I would love an A5 x Erdpurt for a fast haze. Something of top quality that can be grown in greenhouse or even outdoors here in England. That would be amazing, incensey, hazy plants I could guerrilla :biggrin:

I like tje way you think Spaventa. I grew Esbes Erdpurt years back when I was new to this all. First strain I ever made by Sr71 Purple Kush X erdpurt👍😄

Spaventa

Veteran
I like tje way you think Spaventa. I grew Esbes Erdpurt years back when I was new to this all. First strain I ever made by Sr71 Purple Kush X erdpurt����

The dutch have been breeding plants for the 50+ latitude for decades. Many of Sensi seeds lines had a lot of work go into that aspect.

The modern solution offered is auto flowering but theres a BIG flaw and that is not being able to clone a selected plant, keep and propagate it. I want a regular plant that has incense in the smoke that finishes early.

Spaventa

Veteran
Sorry for the delay. Excuse the bit of wilt because I've just now transplanted them. I wasn't well last week , got behind, stuff happens.
picture.php

Spaventa

Veteran
Thanks guys. In a few days then I will be taking the tops to put in the cloner. A coupe of days after that they will go 12/12.

B

beanz

one thing I notice straight away , I don,t normally see killer Malawi with the pink stems . having few of Sammy's other gear atm , its defiantly a trait of his gear in there .

which is a great thing imo

Spaventa

Veteran
If the A5 and Nevilles express themselves in the terpene profile, ACE have winners, cup winners even. These old dutch hazes they used are all about incense, wood and leathery, musky funk when the smoke clouds up the room. If they do that, they will win haze cups and become big sellers I think. If there are Malawi phenotypes with some of that but higher yields and more resilient growth outdoors, there will be something for most Haze lovers. sorry, Im stoned and rambling.