What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone else love Zamaldelica and making crosses with it?

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Hi Dubi,thanks,in these days I opened a thread to discuss whether it is Neville haze or nl5 x haze,anyway i will remake this cross with original nev.haze from mns and zamaldelica(and panama,Malawi,kali china x haze ;) )
In this time i have a little plant of destroyer x zamaldelica(zamal pheno),and I'm waiting for the thai x green haze male to be ready to pollinate the zamal pheno mom....

Last edited:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I was expecting a more Thai look from this cross,but i was wrong...i will know when she is mature....

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have a bunch of hemlock x zamal and 2 zamal x blackwater (which the zamal and blackwater both had purpy terps) in veg. Some interesting smells coming off of them already but its way to early to know anything.

Zamal Jack

picture.php

Looking good, should be a good yielder. Not much smell yet.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I'm putting it in the fridge some seeds of zam x hindu kush,zam x diesel,zam x nl5xhaze and in future i will make also ot1 haze x zamaldelica,a good crosses....

nksv

ok, finally made my little stealth sex box. In there is my wonderful Thai dom Zam male with Apollo 11, More Cowbell and Satori ladies. I'll also add a Zam lady when she's ready.

Harvested a ton of Zam/Panama seeds. Can't wait to pop them!

oh, just popped Kali China, Panama/Malawi and Haze/KC so I look forward to adding them to the Zam breedings.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm putting it in the fridge some seeds of zam x hindu kush,zam x diesel,zam x nl5xhaze and in future i will make also ot1 haze x zamaldelica,a good crosses....

Hi willydread,

Your new Zamaldelica crosses sound excellent :)
The Oldtimer's Haze x Zamaldelica cross you have in mind too!

I saw the outcome of your Destroyer x Zamaldelica cross and looks fantastic. Hopefully all these new Zamaldelica hybrids produce the blend of traits you are looking for :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Zamal Jack

View Image

Looking good, should be a good yielder. Not much smell yet.

Hi OlDirtyHuman,

Your Zamal Jack looks like it produces very nice solid flowers :yummy:

I think it could be a great cross with the right combination and with the right parental plants of each strain. Jack Herer always adds lots of variability to its hybrids, but most of the different phenos are quite desirable in their own way, i still remember the hybrid we did 15 yers ago between pure Zamal and original Jack Flash release as one of the best sativa hybrids i've ever smoked.

I'm really interested to produce a hybrid between our Zamaldelica elites and dutch elite Haze hybrids in a not distant future.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
ok, finally made my little stealth sex box. In there is my wonderful Thai dom Zam male with Apollo 11, More Cowbell and Satori ladies. I'll also add a Zam lady when she's ready.

Harvested a ton of Zam/Panama seeds. Can't wait to pop them!

oh, just popped Kali China, Panama/Malawi and Haze/KC so I look forward to adding them to the Zam breedings.

Great news nksv,

I think a cross between Panama and Zamaldelica has lots of potential, we have explored a bit in this direction although further research and maybe find the right combination of parental plants from both strains is required to be able to find the best blend between these 2 great sativas.

Best wishes with upcoming grows and breeding projects :)

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Ola Dubi!que tal?Happy to see you!yes,destroyer x zamaldelica look nice,maybe she need to finish indoor...sincerely i gotta put away the cross with nl5haze,because the mom turn hermie,i will make a cross with Neville haze from mns,but i dont know when,to much strains,and many other will come....

Gry

Last year I was handed a clone called amazing zelda. Did not know what I had.
Been attempting to get it back ever since.
Bubba is my go to for nausea.
Would like to see how a cross of zamal and bubba would work.

nksv

that looks great willy! what a killer cross!
just popped my zam/panama today. going to sog a bunch of seed for fun.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I cant wait to see your cross!i never tryed panama but i read few smoke report and your cross can be very psichedelic....