What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GET RID OF THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
insta ban for having too many neg reps. That would make people make sure their information/opinion is correct. Plus insta ban for anyone who frequents riu. That place is shit. Im thinking replace neg rep for instant ban button. Three hits and your gone.
Oh yeah! ^^^^ that's well thought out. (damn it greenmatter where did you go with that Sarcasm font)....
Lets give 3 people who don't have the Ballz to leave a name the power to ban someone. Brillant!!
If I was the type you would have just earned the real red neg rep. Not some "I'm invisible so I'll thro shit" button. Instead you just get a ;)

Snype

Veteran
This thread is entertaining. Maybe 1 more day before the bin. I CANT BELIEVE ALL CAPS IS SCREAMING! is this whispering? I dont understand this technology. Im just learning today of this control plus. Its crazy.

Cannabis

Veteran
I remember how those Brits stood around calling everyone cowards for not self identifying. They proved to not be all that bright. Too stupid to hide.

I remember how those pro pot law pedo mustached droolers called everyone cowards for smoking pot and not being snitches. Well we told them we'd piss on their graves smokin' pot
after we clogged their jails bein' arrested.

So the "yew ain't shit Less'n yer tew stewpid tuh hide," thing - yeah we heard about it.

Me and Darwin's Dog were out there in the field, and I said, "Hey Polly, why ya hunting over there in the corner where all the rabbits are too retarded to hide? And he said it was where he preferred to hunt.
He said it was easier to capture and kill shit when it was too stupid to hide,

and I told him it was strange because - radarproofing aircraft's all the rage with the modern military.

Camouflage clothing, the Navy UDT/SEALS they go for it - but apparently the brave ones go in wearing Red Coat Crimson with a big hat bein' arrogant smartasses acting like they weren't scared.

Oh yeah we covered that part about 250 years ago; they started wearing camo like us.

LoL. "If'n yew hide yew ain't a man."

If you don't understand the benefit of seeing but not being seen, look very carefully at any children you're alleged to have sired. Do they look like any of your neighbors?

Because you are in serious jeopardy of being replaced by someone who IS smart enough to hide.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Id say this is a little different. Thats a pretty terrible analogy.
This is more akin to writing an anger anonymous letter instead of telling another man that you have a problem with what he said and why.
If I dont like something somebody says, i have no problem telling them. In real life or on here. Stupidity? No. Its a little thing called honor.
Its why those silly brits lined up in rows wearing bright red. Real cowardly like. Lol
War was different in europe back then. They were trying to play fair as honorably as they knew how. Of course they got slaughtered, it doesnt make them pussies or morons though. Its a horrible comparison.

And talkin about, "being smart enough to hide."
Sometimes you gotta let your nuts hang. Like you claim to do when you said, "we told them we'd piss on their graves smokin pot after we clogged their jails bein' arrested." (Which is completely contradictory to the rest of your, 'if ya aint hiding your an idiot' post, btw.)
I understand that the nail that stands up, gets the hammer. But if we all just hid in our basements smoking pot, weed wouldn't be getting legalized across the country. Mason Tvert didn't help legalize pot in Co. by hiding in a closet somewhere.

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
26ef3502ae22e065970e9e5f46f1d3b2d8d9c9296bddf3a6c4a571689f72bf17.jpg

finally i can get to use a reddit meme on icmag...

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
insta ban for having too many neg reps. That would make people make sure their information/opinion is correct. Plus insta ban for anyone who frequents riu. That place is shit. Im thinking replace neg rep for instant ban button. Three hits and your gone.

haven't been to RIU, I know they have a huge problem with a Trojan, when you open the site watch your virus program go bonkers.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts