What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheese Lovers! Best Cheese Pheno ever!! Rockwool Hydro review. 1k bulbs

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
48 days DWC

48 days DWC

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

W

willyweed

looking good,as always crooked, how many days will you let her run? :) .ww

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna take her earlier. Like 8 weeks so 56 days. Maybe 58 depending. Im thinking the cheese has been stronger closer to 8 weeks.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here she is flood and drain pulled at 58 days. just some shots of a lower branch..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

S

SPG*

Nice pics but dude as a smoke "ALL", (specifically-) cheeses are Feeble compared to what is the "True" Brightside Exodus Cheese! (Cut only)

On another note! "ALL"ganja Toking is cool:woohoo: :smokeit:
IMO

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well mine tests over 26% regularly at multiple facilities. Feeble ain't the right word. Its a favorite among patients in my area. Feel free to show me something cheese with more frost. I ran through countless cheeses and only kept one. She is a gem. Thanks bud.

S

SPG*

Yes I see where your coming from.Should of mentioned I was talking Purely of the Smell! Which Equates to taste IMO :smoke:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When i was in Amsterdam i had the original cheese many times. I voted for it at the cup. Love that taste and smell so much. Mine has similar taste and smell its just frost city. The smell might be slightly duller but boy does it make up for it with punch! She gets ya without ya even knowing it, then, all of a sudden, you're highly medicated haha.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Love this cut.
Great pics.
Enjoying the thread.
Never grown or smoked cheese.
Shit hope I get an op at that one very classy lookin lady

that stuff looks awesome!good job!ive got something called cheese kush that i got from a marijuana trade show.it came in a little bag and said cheese kush uk co.,an had 2 seeds.they looked realy tiny an a shitty color.i gave 1 away like a dumbass and i popped the other one last year.it took 2 weeks to sprout and grew wicked slow at first.her stem is really thick like my lemon skunk.her leaves turned purple on the underside more than the top an it didnt stretch to much during flower.it is very cheesy an savory smelling with a fruity thing at the end of the whiff.the resin glands are wicked oily,flat an low looking.i can rub the plant and my fingers dont really feel that sticky but theres a ton of resin.its a very strong effect up at first an then down after an hour.my question to the cheese experts out there does this sound legit or were they giving out bunk seed at the trade show?ive never even seen or tried cheese up til this point,but im keeping her around for awhile.i got oldtime moonshine seeds there and they are awesome.definetly legit.

ok the f&d pic on page 11 of this thread.that bud looks just like mine,but only the bud not the leaves.my leaves are fatter an turn purple on the underside,and my stems seemed thicker.maybe its the kush thats crossed into it thats causing this?

"HEMPEROR"

Great thread mate just read the whole lot your cheese cut looks wicked I've had a few cheese cuts but they don't stay long best one I found was cheesey jones for yield anyway great show I'll look out for any new ones!respect...

Latest posts

Latest posts