What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

internal server error

Storm Shadow

Veteran
This webpage is not available
The connection to www.icmag.com was interrupted.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

Man I havent been able to post pics in over a week....This is the message I get everytime...is this going to be fixed anytime soon?

Skip

Veteran
That's what happens when people don't resize their images, and upload a bunch at once.

We can only tell ppl so many times to resize b4 uploading.

We could make it so ppl can only upload one image at a time. That might help.

Guess you'll just have to get used to it.

Update: I've put in a support ticket on this with our hosting company.

They might not have installed Image Magick (the program that resizes the images) properly.

Last edited:

Skip

Veteran
I've switched over to another graphics program for now.

Let me know if you still experience these problems.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Skip I tried uploading just one small pic right now and got the same issue .. Thank you for trying to workout the bugs for all of us bro!

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speed seems all over the place today - very responsive at times, and agonizingly slow at others. Rebooting and different browser had no impact, other sites seem unaffected.