What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

internal server error

cravin morehead

Veteran
sorry to pile on ,but i edited a post and it would not submit it. it just sat there doing nothing. i know you guys are working on it. just thought all of the symptoms would help out

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
last week has been allot of service errors and very long load times that end up timming out. Yesterday and today have been pretty bad. Im getting this message.
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
This seems to be the hot thread for bug issues ...

Supposedly I can drag photos from my album into a new post that I'm working on, but when submitted it just shows the address. So I've resorted to doing this, then editing my post. In the edit window it does work to drag in the photo.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
The server is still trying to trick me into double posting.

"1. This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 45 seconds."

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today has been the worst i've ever seen it . its really pissed me off 3 times today to the point i just logged out of the site .

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Lots of ISE's tonight, almost every post and most times when reloading the page.

I know you're hard at it Skip - keep doing the best you can man - we love you for it!

S

SeaMaiden

LONG one just now, lasted several minutes for me out here. Just before 10am PST.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
been getting this all morning. The site is unusable right now for me.

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 408

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: MySQL server has gone away in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 408

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Error reading result set's header in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 408
Database error
The International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums database has encountered a problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.icmag.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.icmag.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Skip

Veteran
Yes, there are some issues with the server today that are getting sorted out.

Sorry it's taking so long, but we are trying to keep the site running while we work on it.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
whats so funny is how one post will go through in seconds while another will take close to a minute or even more if i'm unlucky. some times i can go from page to page real fast and then bam 1 page takes for ever, or even times out if i wait long enough. anyway thanks for all you work on this Skip, it's appreciated.

Skip

Veteran
Well you should notice some improvements now! :)

Check out your PMs - the whole thing is faster to load now, esp. if you have a lot of PMs in a folder.

Let's hope it stays this fast for awhile...

S

SeaMaiden

It's happened to me once this morning, and sometimes it's hanging and times out. It's really kind of hit or miss in terms of a pattern. Getting into this thread was almost instantaneous, but I was hung up on another for over a minute just a little bit ago.