What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is an Activity award?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JackTheGrower

i could really care less about a leaf that pops up and suddenly is there.

Activity award is given to the most active person on the site, it is updated on a daily basis by a computer program.

The program is called Experience. I forget what version we have here. You can look and see and then do a google search on it and read up on how you can become the most active person.

I'm fixing to go to bed, so you have the next 12 hours or so, knock yerself out Jack.

Leave Verite alone, he is our team funny guy and nothing he posts is supposed to do anything other than make us all laugh and we love Verite and his jokes here, he cracks me up all the time.

He was just funning with ya, don't get all tore up about it.

Besides Jack, how could you even be concerned on this of all days...

Poor Michael Jackson barely cold in the ground... why aren't you grieving? :biglaugh:

Now, now, just kidding, don't get mad at me... :peace:

hey are you comparing ME to a child molester?

Jack

L

LolaGal

good nite Jack have fun. The more ya post and stay online, the more active you are, so you can get the award back.

I have a date with a widowed millionaire this weekend too, so it is up fer grabs! :)

it's sleepy time.. unless some interesting post pops up.. hheehee

J

JackTheGrower

Alright WTF LOLA.. you are a woman I can tell.. I feel it..

What is the deal.. Do you sleep with the Pony?

Jack

L

LolaGal

no, no, no jack.

I was makin a joke, cause like the dude has been dead 70 days and they are burying him tonite, so i thought it was funny.
'

he's been cold fer a while.

there's not much reason for us to be grieving after 70 days for Michael.

And I thought I was so hilarious... durn.

J

JackTheGrower

no, no, no jack.

I was makin a joke, cause like the dude has been dead 70 days and they are burying him tonite, so i thought it was funny.
'

he's been cold fer a while.

there's not much reason for us to be grieving after 70 days for Michael.

And I thought I was so hilarious... durn.

Well the focus is one you Honey..

Is there anything I can say to make it better?

Jack

L

LolaGal

No, Verite is always posting funny posts. It is sorta his trademark post.

I expect his posts to be not too serious (sorry Verite).

I expect them to be outrageous and funny. I don't remember how ya'll got mad, just trying to smooth the feathers. sorry.

I don't want in this fight.

L

LolaGal

we are crossing posts, so they are not making sense as they are showing up here.

good nite. I'm out of this fight. I am gonna eat some budder and sleep tight. :)

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
I have had that stupid purple leaf all kinds of times.. Then you log on and its gone.. Oh well not a big deal for me.. I dont even like purple... I want one of esbe's leaves... ;) Just kidding.. I have no desire to stay online 24-7 just to have a purple leaf next to my name... Let the games begin..

this is going to get interesting seeing who is online 24-7 just to get this leaf.. Dont worry about me i am not chasing it.. i get online when i get online.. Although it is funny to see who had it before i get, They start mad posting etc... Funny shit... lmfao...

sack

J

JackTheGrower

It means more than just a thing to me..

Been online since what 82 or so.. Prolly more posts then I can remember..

So If it's an Award say so if not stop the false advertisement and call it winner of the moment.

Simple enough for me and a cause to stop this inane banter..

Look at the emotive in this thread!

LOL that's folly!

Jack

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I have had that stupid purple leaf all kinds of times.. Then you log on and its gone.. Oh well not a big deal for me.. I dont even like purple... I want one of esbe's leaves... ;) Just kidding.. I have no desire to stay online 24-7 just to have a purple leaf next to my name... Let the games begin..

this is going to get interesting seeing who is online 24-7 just to get this leaf.. Dont worry about me i am not chasing it.. i get online when i get online.. Although it is funny to see who had it before i get, They start mad posting etc... Funny shit... lmfao...

sack

Seems like the appropriate response. A hella lot better than crying about it.

ist2_1795210_cry_baby.jpg

J

JackTheGrower

What is your part in this thread Pony dude?

You have added nothing to the communal context. Dude really!

Do you have any relevant point of view? Any mind of your own?

Hey folks if I am missing the picture please correct me.. I don't wish to belittle the disabled; Seriously..

I DON'T Get him.

Jack

J

JackTheGrower

Just don't think elephant ears will get you high.. That's right up there with banana peals and as I read really bad to consume.
Bad play on the post there. Sorry; out of bounds.

I was thinking at the time it was half play and half serious but, I wasn't all upset so much as I was wanting to be taken seriously on the awards question.

I'd still like to see some small icon associated with "Activity" like someone posts good things or works hard to present things..

I thought I had been recognized for something so that's one on me.

Jack

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
What is your part in this thread Pony dude?

You have added nothing to the communal context. Dude really!

Do you have any relevant point of view? Any mind of your own?

Hey folks if I am missing the picture please correct me.. I don't wish to belittle the disabled; Seriously..

I DON'T Get him.

Jack

When youre the only one without a sense of humor I would say youre the disabled one. My first post in this thread was simply a joke making light of your disposition about losing a silly activity award that dozens of people have won and lost previous to you. Youre the only one to shit their diapers about it.

The rest of the posts by you just seemed to prove my point.

L

LolaGal

Schlossi: Oh Buddy, you are so wrong, you must not have won the Purple Leaf before yourself.

When you win you get to go in any coffee house in the Dam and show them the purple leaf, they will let you smoke for free as much as you want.

:biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts