What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old school Hashplant

BC*Dankster*

So those are tall and lanky lol. Hope you have high ceilings , they will prob triple in size after flower ? Did the male hp u chose have the blue tint on leaves ? Also, did your old school hps stay short and super close nodes . Mine are all really compact . Wondering how much they stretch once flowering is induced ? Haze x hp sounds like a great cross too !

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
So those are tall and lanky lol. Hope you have high ceilings , they will prob triple in size after flower ? Did the male hp u chose have the blue tint on leaves ? Also, did your old school hps stay short and super close nodes . Mine are all really compact . Wondering how much they stretch once flowering is induced ? Haze x hp sounds like a great cross too !

I don't know how much these NH will stretch in flower but I will cut them down to the last couple of branches at the bottom before the flip.

Yes the Male I chose is the blue one on the first page.

Also yes on the HP, they are big now but the internode spacing is very tight, at about 1/2 inch or less in spacing.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
HP Male, Kept short to keep it from popping flowers.
picture.php

One of the HP Female's bouncing back, thanks to the Floraseries and Optic foliar - Overgrow.
picture.php

BC*Dankster*

What happened to your plants ? Mine look so different , although they are still small . Really compact and fat leaves super tight internodes and branching seems to take forever . I just wanna be able to cut two clones from each and flip em, but seems like it’s taking forever . Can’t wait to see how your buds turn out !

Dog Star

Veteran
Am haved just males but i didnt pop hole pack,they was pretty stocky..

saved a polen for some crosses..

BC*Dankster*

Looking good! Can you let me know how much they stretch in the first couple weeks? Hope this strain is hard hitting lol, I'm excited ... do you have any smells off the stem rub ?

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Looking good! Can you let me know how much they stretch in the first couple weeks? Hope this strain is hard hitting lol, I'm excited ... do you have any smells off the stem rub ?

Smell? My male Hashplant smells like flaming Dog shit.

I'll post the female's smell later.

Last edited:

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Girls smell: fruity, menthol/pine, burning rubber; shit, hash, earthy.

Now the Male has more of a Vomit, dog shit and burning Rubber/tire smell

BC*Dankster*

Thanks royal, I just flipped mine today . I haven’t found the burning rubber smell ones yet , but haven’t looked too hard . I’ve heard they are the ones to look for for potency . It comes from the 88g13 side . Keep us posted bud !

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Going on week 3

Going on week 3

I've pushed these 4 inch Rockwool cubes to the limit.

picture.php

Last edited:

BC*Dankster*

They look great . Lots of crystal at week 4 ! I’m two weeks behind you , so will be interested to hear your smokereports too ... how much did they stretch for you ? Keep up the good work RoyalFlush

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
They look great . Lots of crystal at week 4 ! I’m two weeks behind you , so will be interested to hear your smokereports too ... how much did they stretch for you ? Keep up the good work RoyalFlush

They didn't stretch much, under 50% of the plants pre flower height.
Another thing, I'm pretty sure one of these plants is the 45-48 day pheno because it's starting to look like a quick finisher.

Latest posts

Latest posts