What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Diarrhe

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
9 days

I was thinking today could be the last, but that looks like unexpected movement. The terminal leaf stem hasn't elongated, but I have been wondering if it's actually thickening up. The light just doesn't get through the same, and it's siblings under as much white light (35w/f) are no taller. Just branching. It's one of those strains.

I will keep it going until I can get the camera angle to tell us something more conclusive.

Edit: It may even be growing a green hair. I don't want to risk a camera (phone) flash though.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Well on Day 9 the landlord had his keys in the door, unannounced. Day 11 they text, to come round day 14. Today is 12... Where this ends I'm afraid. So much for 10 working days notice, and it's for a valuation so I can actually deny them. However, they kicked in a door for the valuers before they even acquired the place. I can't expect anything from them. Anyway. I'm venting. Sorry for the annoyance, and on with the show.

Day 12.

This is day 1 and 12 together. Though day one is viewed from the rear, I think you can see the growth is more like flowering than growing.

Bit closer for side by side with past days

Closer still you can see some sort of terminal shoot, but it's odd. I flushed it before checking properly.. forgot.. my bad.. slightly distracted.

And here is it beside a control plant

They were 8 days into 12/12 when taken. 4 weeks old when we started. It's Killer Kush FV, and I think the FV part is probably causing them to be still flowering. However, our plant isn't chucking out the hairs. Isn't making cylax. But isn't heading back towards grow either. Resin production is up. It's grouping. It's acting odd..

I don't think that green light at levels that sustain the plants, will effect flowering. It offers energy, and helps resin production. But no buds.

This warrants further investigation. I think 24h green, with 12/12 white should be next. I have done it before at much lower levels. I have 100 green led fairy lights, that I once made a ball with and stuck it in a tree. They are across the roof. I also have green led golf ball lamps for domestic fittings. No effect. At least, not that I saw. I wasn't looking at resin production.

If anybody wants to go the next round, I can post the light out. You can keep it if you use it. I only got it for this, and this is my 5th visit in 11 weeks. I'm unreliable.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
This is just my initial thoughts. It needs study. Maybe the green has actually pushed it out of flower, more than the 24h white. Holistically, resin might not be up. It's just on the newest growth its back again. I should of smoked it :(

Latest posts

Latest posts