What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the spotted plant

Jabapc

heres a few pics(altho not very good) of my plant with the spotted leaves its 9 weeks in flower 1 week on water. I'll get some better pics when its cut down next week

Attachments

• IMG_0200.jpg
    IMG_0200.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0201.jpg
    IMG_0201.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0202.jpg
    IMG_0202.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0204.jpg
    IMG_0204.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0205.jpg
    IMG_0205.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 19

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
You mean the yellow leaves speckled with purple ? If she's been on plain water for a week alredy, that's normal.

Jabapc

no thats not why its called the spotted plant. check out my post on spotted leaves in the infirmary

Jabapc

one plant 315 CMH 8 weeks veg 9 weeks flower

Attachments

• IMG_0212.JPG
    IMG_0212.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0214.JPG
    IMG_0214.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Sensi Seeds FemSkunk is excellent.
...it hasn't even cured yet
    Sensi Seeds FemSkunk is excellent. ...it hasn't even cured yet
    93 KB · Views: 36
  • Gorilla Glue #4!
    Gorilla Glue #4!
    92.7 KB · Views: 50

Jabapc

first pic the biggest buds the tape measure is to give some idea of size its stretched out to 18 inches. the second pic is the plant with the big buds cut off. the third pic is the pile of smaller buds. the fourth pic is the plant bare showing where all the big tops came from..still cant figure out why it looks like it has a calcium def..maybe a lock out. who knows