What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Ace Gardener.

StrongTree

congokalichina

looks like i got nanner here .... thought i saw something that looked like a lil ball/seed the other day too...only at about 6 weeks...so 4-6 weeks more to finish
never picked bananas before... my impression is if they are showing this early in flower i should cull it

im inclined to scrap the plant...any thoughts ?.... she was cold and not getting the best light in the tent...no light leaks or timer mistakes...so i wonder if it is just environmental ... i do have more seeds and yes i'm tending her offspring...so it may be the clones will be culled as well

picture.php

here is where the little ball showed up...i removed it
picture.php

StrongTree

more male / herm parts showing up...im reaserching the subject as fast as i can...using the mag glass alot ....and did find a potential light leaks ( friggin cheap tent!)...anyhow..i know fem seed can be sensitive and i am concluding that light leak and low temps....just under 12 hours light...

these are showing up on different plants....today it is panama malawi...theese are immature seed i think... the good thing about this is im finding all the light issues in that tent and at the same time learning more about cannabis and it's amazing reproductive habits...

picture.php

Mountainkush

Sorry to see your having some back luck. Just had some myself but at the beginning of flower. Wish I could help you out with some advice.
How’s your bubba x pck doing?

StrongTree

hey Kush thanks ... bubba/pck...is looking good fine/ no male parts showing on the outside...and just about done...
i was sorry to see what happened with yours...that seemed to show up early

...i think i diagnosed some light leaks and hopefully fixed...then there was the low temps...thought i saw a ball on the kalichina at harvest...but i didnt think much of it...i hoped it was an isolated event...

..could be a combo of factors i guess... both tikal and panabangi may not exactly be sinsemilla....trying to understand the odd late bloom male flower from a stress induced herm is a challenge...i have clones so i will rinse and repeat and tighten up the tent, light and temps....i also am thinking too much too little light in some cases...

previously clones had been fine in the same setup so who knows...anyhow im sure it will all work out...just a little chaos:woohoo:

Mountainkush

Your bubba looks great. Yeah mine was about 50/50 male/female from top to bottom at 2 weeks flower. She was all messed up lol
I’d be very interested to see how the clones do.

StrongTree

Think so ST.I'm sure you get a second opinion anyway
How long do you have to finish this run?
Have you introduced any new plants?

Hi Red

i have introduced 2 new plants KaliChina and BubbaKaliChina on 21 January..
i still have flowering:

Tikal - finish feb 19 or after
Panabangi feb 27 or after
bubba pck - feb 18 or after
panama malawi march 8 or after
orient express / nepjam feb25 or after
haze kalichina - march 15 or after

bubba pck and oenj seem appear to be doing well ( started dec31)

and bubbakali and KC are so new they are just stretching now

StrongTree

harvested zam / kali... have had a baby seed or two...not visible...but in the pipe it's "pop""crack" and seed smoke...not everywhere on that plant though
kalichina harvested .. seedless but looked like it had a ball/baby seed on the very tip of the top...otherwise a good plant in the jar
and bubbakc was sensi and is in the jar

StrongTree

Your bubba looks great. Yeah mine was about 50/50 male/female from top to bottom at 2 weeks flower. She was all messed up lol
I’d be very interested to see how the clones do.
yea Kush it's sweet lil plant...glad you had some others going...your Tikal i see is going for the full ripe...i think mine will be out early due to "da balls"..

R

red23

harvested zam / kali... have had a baby seed or two...not visible...but in the pipe it's "pop""crack" and seed smoke...not everywhere on that plant though
kalichina harvested .. seedless but looked like it had a ball/baby seed on the very tip of the top...otherwise a good plant in the jar
and bubbakc was sensi and is in the jar
Just recently found out of some outdoor grows, last summer season, getting pollinated and has the same growers,very sceptical about this season coming up
I'm not sure if pollen is still floating around?and,if that's the cause of your troubles
Thanks ST
:)

Latest posts

Latest posts