What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bangi Congo x Panama

Shooters

Bangi Congo x Panama Fem #2

Just a bit taller than #1, this one also grew a bit smaller more denser buds, and did need some help staying up-right, other than that it was just as easy to grow and just as rewarding as #1. Got a full quart out of this one too:

BC x P #2 in re-veg:

picture.php

First harvest:

picture.php

picture.php

:woohoo:

ULMW

Nice job Shooters! Decent bud structures and density. Well done! Looking forward to your later smoke reports.
Happy to see her reveg too!
Happy growing in 2018 and onwards!

good looking jar o' buds there shooters! i love seeing pics of reveging as it reminds me of stories you hear about people who have died and come back to life. often times they profess an appreciation for living they hadn't felt before. what a happy plant!

Shooters

Looking good Shooter. How's the nose/effect on them?

Thanks for sharing :)

I'm not very good at noses, but I'll be getting my group together to check this for me. Initial response to #2 was very Panama in the way it went right to your head, #1 a bit less so and more relaxing in its' high.

#3 in veg on Feb 1st.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So true Shooters :) Bangi Congo x Panama is probably one of the easiest fast flowering sativas to grow that we have released so far. The 2 new plants look very healthy and super uniform. I like that :yes:

Shooters

So true Shooters Bangi Congo x Panama is probably one of the easiest fast flowering sativas to grow that we have released so far. The 2 new plants look very healthy and super uniform. I like that

I like uniform plants too, also why I turn them 90° every morning to keep them growing evenly. Once again these plants are very easy to manage and grow indoors. Can't wait to see them out in the green house.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dawgfunk

Subbed! Nice ladies, great show shooter! Looks like they hooked you up with the headstash. Can’t wait to see what happens with 3 and 4!

Attachments

• 6E5C47CF-2F2E-49E1-808A-531A46C40318.jpg
    6E5C47CF-2F2E-49E1-808A-531A46C40318.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 13

Shooters

Bangi Congo x Panama #3&4 at a little over 3 weeks flower. I think they are done stretching and looks like the same two phenos as #1&2 were. You can see it with the last pic in how the palms of the shade leaves are open on #3 and closed on #4, still no lemony smells from the panama side, smells more of earthy berries and some spice.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry for the lack of communication and pics, I've been fighting off the flu for the last three weeks and haven't felt like doing much past keeping my plants growing and surviving myself.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Shooters,

Hope you are feeling better :huggg: I'm also fighting with this last nasty cold from winter time.

Plants look neat and healthy, the one on the left is slightly overfeeded with nitrogen but the rest is perfect, ready to face a good flowering!

Take care!

Shooters

Bangi Congo x Panama #03

This one has started smelling strongly of Lemons, the buds are growing more like Panama as well and even with the excess chicken manure that gives it that clawing effect like Dubi pointed out, still is yellowing out it leaves for more food. Unlike the others it might be more demanding than just water and light. Beautiful buds that I'd really like to see on my screen of green vertical grow. This is about 6weeks flower:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Shooters

Bangi Congo x Panama #04

This one also at about 6weeks, has the smells much like the first two, which is an early berry smell, perhaps a bit more berry than earth. Smaller more dense buds and a tighter branching structure than #03.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent Shooters ;)

They are flowering very uniformly, with great looking sativa flowers, very nice resin production, and fast! :) Thanks for the update!

Shooters

picture.php

Bangi Congo x Panama Fem #1

Right after drying this bud I and a friend took a sample bong hit and had our day cut short right then and there. We were playing a board game at the time, but once we smoked this bud we both lost the ability to focus our eyes enough to read the names on the board. We got such an incredible head high that our heads actually started to ache. The intensity was very powerful that we just stood about in stunned silence as the waves of energy flowed through us. Incredible potency!

Now six plus months later, the jar curing has mellowed the intensity and made this one of my favorite smokes. It still slams you with how quickly the high shoots straight to your head, but is more euphoric then intense and still feeds your body with focused energy that one is compelled to go create and enjoy. Potency of #1 is on par with my best Zamaldelica, and has a duration of three hours or better depending on how much you smoke. There is no ceiling and if one rolls a joint and tries to consume it all in one sitting then it takes you to that high plain of losing the ability to focus your eyes again.

Taste is of earthy berries at first, then gets more woody as it burns. Sweet to the taste and smell.

I still have this plant. I re-vegged the mother and planted her outside this spring and have taken a clone for future use indoors. Thanks again Dubi for allowing me the opportunity to test these four seeds!!

Shooters

picture.php

Bangi Congo x Panama Fem #02

This is some fine weed, like I've said before in this thread it is one of the easiest to grow and manage, also very quick to mature for a sativa.

The high of this one hasn't changed much from the first sample after drying, and isn't as potent as #01. However it has the same euphoric energy as I've come to expect from this cross. No ceiling just keeps pushing your limits to cope the more you smoke.

Taste is very similar to #01, earthy berries to woody as it burns. Has a bit more wood than berry but still has that sweet taste and smell.

This one also has been re-vegged and planted outdoors, though it has been attacked by golphers and is struggling a bit from root damage. I have also taken a clone of this one for future use indoors so my testing of these four seeds will continue till I have exhausted every method I have for growing cannabis. They re-veg and clone very easily that a novice could get a great result from these genetics.

:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts