What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

And The 2017 IC Mag 420 Winners Are...

Skip

Veteran
Yes, thanks Gaiusmarius for all your hard work!
You did it!

And thanks to those who lent a hand... :)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yep we did it again. happy about that. thanks for all your time and effort on the voting system Skip, imo it's one of the best voting systems out there for cups.

BSF_SEEDS

Congratulations to all the winners it was a pleasure to attend this great event.
Congratulations to the organization and all the participants really had very good quality in the samples.
And above all congratulations to my great friend of the OldScholgenetic for his second place in SATIVA BREEDERS with his Peach Slush.
Do not stop doing this great event
Thank you

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Congratulations to all, especially pleased to see Londinium winning Growers Sativa with his own creations and clearly beating the professionals with the highest score.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congratulations to all, especially pleased to see Londinium winning Growers Sativa with his own creations and clearly beating the professionals with the highest score.

Thanks CC had a blast,but wished we had you there too along wiv a few other missing reg's.... To be fair I thought the entries were pretty damn good this year in Sats and Indicas even if there wasn't so many. Drunk too much Drysift-Chocomel :biggrin: to attempt judging the Hashes tho'.
Who does "Tangie" Seeds cos that ain't what my "ting" is(its all SweetTooth and Grapefruit genetics)but if they are so similar I deffo want it! Smoked it last year but haven't grown it myself.
Sorry for people waiting for entry pics and notes but i had to divert my glassware somewhere on the way and haven't got home just yet,will get them up this eve..... JBo :tiphat:

Attachments

• Can'o'Ting.jpg
    Can'o'Ting.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 48

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks CC had a blast,but wished we had you there too along wiv a few other missing reg's.... To be fair I thought the entries were pretty damn good this year in Sats and Indicas even if there wasn't so many. Drunk too much Drysift-Chocomel :biggrin: to attempt judging the Hashes tho'.
Who does "Tangie" Seeds cos that ain't what my "ting" is(its all SweetTooth and Grapefruit genetics)but if they are so similar I deffo want it! Smoked it last year but haven't grown it myself.
Sorry for people waiting for entry pics and notes but i had to divert my glassware somewhere on the way and haven't got home just yet,will get them up this eve..... JBo :tiphat:

Massive congrats Londinium,,,,
well done and sorry we didnt get to sit and smoke one with you and yours,,,,,s2:tiphat:

J_hoover

Well done to everyone who participated and also all the winners, including my grower Mr Truman who has only been growing for 8months and did well growing my KnightsBridge og and taking 1st Prize breeders for our team...let's go
Champs

GOD710

Thankyou again for being able to judge Gaiusmarius wicked cup!
Loved all the entries!
Congratulations to all the winners!!

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My scores were a consensus of mine and 2 others opinions and TBH I would have scored everything a point or so higher on my own mostly.
Our scores for my entries would have been as follows
Ting 8 8 9 8 8 = 41(pretty happy with it) and Chilton Limes 8 6 7 8 7 = 36 (I over-dried her so her taste was lacking compared to smell...you live and learn)
Overall Sat and Indica all together we liked Million Dollar Baby(Dank and Strong),Sodaberry Cream(tasty) and Ting equally 1st with 41 points and Martian Mean Green(One of my faves anyhoo) and the Panama cross(long,complex high)2nd, Then Peach Slush(different kinda yum) and MOAB(Berrry Hammer) and then put my Chilton Limes equal 5th with Sour Mandarina(Please sir can we have some more,beautiful lingering aftertaste).
But we didn't feel there were any 10's in any category and nothing deserved below 30/50 overall which is still all weed we would gladly smoke but just not really our cup'o'tea- We prefer HashPlants,PK's and Bubba types to OG and Chem types and Hazes over Diesels(and everything else) usually and we dig Skunky,Fruity and Citric flavours and Up highs until convinced otherwise.
Wish we could have judged the Hashes too but we were too high already to do them justice.
Once again massive Props to ICMag, all entrants and Winners and all those from everywhere who keep it going!
Special Big ups to all the GB Seed and Grow crew's -
Jah and all @LSG, Trichome Jungle Seeds and Bananaman and crew(You lot must all have some Big Shelves for all those cups by now) and nice job Mr.Bezzle(Smashed it,nice to meet ya) :tiphat:

Ting= \/
(Grapefruit Clone x Backtooth16 F3m) -X- (Backtooth16 F1 x Backtooth23 F3m)
"Backtooth" is a cross between a SweetTooth coffeeshop cut from Holland (circa 2002) x an F3 Male of The Original Sweet Tooth1 from Canada(spice of life via Marc Emery's seedbank)

"Chilton Limes" = \/
"Limão" f2(MeltingPotCollective) =(Caipirihuana f3 x Hunk f2m) -X- "Dark Chilton" f1m =(DarkCheese f1[Cheese x Psycho-x-Home'91 f2m] x Ceres Hilton f2m)

Attachments

• tingbud.jpg
    tingbud.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Chilton Limes.jpg
    Chilton Limes.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 48

mack 10

Veteran
Even tho i.m a amateur at having a mic in my hands. I think i did oke replacing you for the award show. Its was a great vibed year.

But please be there next year. You give it all that litle extra. Just your presence. Same for old pink.

Verry happy the organisation this year was done realy well and pretty tight.

Few small things we can change for next year like. Breeders can not enter as growers aswell.

glad to see you all had a blast!
Congrats to all the winners!!
I see some friends taking the prizes and some new members which is great.
killed me to miss this year but I had some issues and my bro got married on the 21st which I could not miss.
if you had seen the robot moves I was pulling off you would would no.:laughing:

Big up 420 massive.
nice one Gauis and crew.

so only 1 rosin?

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Was the MOAB actually MOB? I see her called mother or all berries quite often. So thought I should check.

Latest posts

Latest posts