What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plans for November trip to Amsterdam

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Aaah the Dam, I remember the dam...

If a winged fairy carrying a basket offers you some mushrooms just make sure you have nothing to do at least the next 24hrs!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sat 26 Nov at prix d ami 8-9pm onwards

sat 26 Nov at prix d ami 8-9pm onwards

Hi,,,,
just thought it might be a good idea to make some kind of meeting point and bearing in mind that it seems a good few few of us are now popping over,,,
to have a meet upstairs at prix on saturday night?,,,,,,
lots of room there and central,,,plus always dig there honey hash if they have any:),,,,
Any other ideas welcomed,,,,,
for now,,,,myself and gratefulh will be at prix after 8pm on sat night [26/11],,,,,
hope to see peeps then if not before,,,,
not long now:biggrin:,
peace and regards s2

mack 10

Veteran
Hi,,,,
just thought it might be a good idea to make some kind of meeting point and bearing in mind that it seems a good few few of us are now popping over,,,
to have a meet upstairs at prix on saturday night?,,,,,,
lots of room there and central,,,plus always dig there honey hash if they have any:),,,,
Any other ideas welcomed,,,,,
for now,,,,myself and gratefulh will be at prix after 8pm on sat night [26/11],,,,,
hope to see peeps then if not before,,,,
not long now:biggrin:,
peace and regards s2

I'm back! sounds like a plan.
Can't wait....

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
944s2 sounds good Prix did a great job for meets at ic cups
Hey neuroherb
Because there are quite a few of us,,
We thought prix would be OK because of its size,,,
No good meeting at the grey area:),,,, s2

zamzia

Veteran
The place I'm staying at is just round the corner from Grey Area, don't think I've ever been in there! Obviously that will be rectified this weekend.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
I´m there too with a dude and let my know how is around to that time .?

best vibez & looking forward for a smoke in ;)

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
NO laptop or I phone whilst in Amsterdam

NO laptop or I phone whilst in Amsterdam

Hiya,,,,
Just to let peeps know that may be travelling alone that myself and Gratefulh will be in pri d ami coffee shop from around 8pm every night from Friday evening until Sunday evening ,
I was unable to collect my laptop from the repairs and either of us don't and won't have I phones,,,,
So hope peeps have a safe journey and see ya at Prix,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I be logging on when possible,,,,
I Will need to find one of those little shop things where I can use there computers for a few euros,,,
Cheers s2

zamzia

Veteran
Hiya,,,,
Just to let peeps know that may be travelling alone that myself and Gratefulh will be in pri d ami coffee shop from around 8pm every night from Friday evening until Sunday evening ,
I was unable to collect my laptop from the repairs and either of us don't and won't have I phones,,,,
So hope peeps have a safe journey and see ya at Prix,,,,,s2

Ahhh, that's a bummer. Hopefully we'll all hook up though. My mate and I arrive Friday eve, so we'll try pass by Prix on the way to checking in see what plans you have for Saturday day time. It'll probably be about 9pm by the time we're through the airport and arrive at Centraal.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:)
Ahhh, that's a bummer. Hopefully we'll all hook up though. My mate and I arrive Friday eve, so we'll try pass by Prix on the way to checking in see what plans you have for Saturday day time. It'll probably be about 9pm by the time we're through the airport and arrive at Centraal.

Hey zamzia I will pm ya anyway,,,,
,we will aslso be in Barnerys or the greenhouse during the day and in prix from fri to sun evenings,,
I thought it might be prudent to mention it in Case somebody travelling alone needed support or something,,,,
peeps won't miss us old blokes.:),,,
Both in our mid 50s,,,, trying to get my wife to lend me her I pad :)
See ya there all,,, s2:tiphat:

Last edited:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Just arrived ;) PM me if you re in town already!

944 I will be around tomorrow evening !

zamzia I m living nearby the Grey Area as well ;)

Looking forward to meet up very much ! Having a smaller group compared to 420 is also amazing, can't wait !

zamzia

Veteran
Just arrived ;) PM me if you re in town already!

944 I will be around tomorrow evening !

zamzia I m living nearby the Grey Area as well ;)

Looking forward to meet up very much ! Having a smaller group compared to 420 is also amazing, can't wait !

Excellent news titoon! Get us the good seats ;)

mack 10

Veteran
I've had to cancel my trip, sucks so bad.

Be with you all in my thoughts guys.
Puff a chillum for me, jah bless.

I can almost taste that hash....