What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Durban poison

Hey everyone I'm looking at growing some Durban poison does anyone have a recommendation on it or any negatives looking at the pros and cons and figured I'd get my fellow icmagers opinion fire away

Genghis Kush

there are many 'Durbans' on the market but only Dutch Passion has the 'Durban Poison'

Ive grown it a few times and I like it a lot. very stimulating and euphoric for me.
starts flowering when there is less than 15 hours of daylight

Last edited:
B

Bob Green

What exactly are you looking for out of your Durban? Certain effect or flavor you are after?

Did you smoke it in the past and fell in love or more looking for something new?

Little more information will help.

I'm looking for something and I'm looking for a good cerebral buzz which I've heard Durban poison posses as for sativas I haven't grown/smoked a lot but during the day I think I need a change of pace if that helps at all bob green

Do any of said breeders ship to Canada or the USA? Looking to start getting this going and make it happen you guys all got my excited hahah

justabluez

Veteran
Snowhigh drop today at firestax. He has Several strains with Durban Poison in them:

- Devil's Tit (durban Poison X Acapulco Gold X C99)
- Devils Poison (Durban Poison BX X Devils Tit)
- Durban Thai Highflyer - (Durban Poison X Thai) X Senegalese

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Now we have someone else using the name Durban Thai Highflyer? For fuck sake, can't people come up with their own names??? Just trying to cash in. Barf.

Lester I grew a bunch of Durban clones , mega yield in a greenhouse of about 10 to 12 percent thc ,it was not ready till December 2 very hard to grow , it was said to be of Seeds of Africa Stock . In 1983 I grew licorice Durban outside gorilla style and it was ready October first and was so tight and ready , couch lock , nothing like this years green meth Durban purple .I am 67 and a longtime lurker, someday I may post pictures .

subrovka

i have the Dutch Passion´s Durban Poison and the CBG Durban both running 12/12 from seed atm!

..but haven´t smoked any durban yet. i´m also looking for something new, especially sativas..

they are still week one, so i would show up with some pics in a few weeks/month if anyone is interested :)

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there are many 'Durbans' on the market but only Dutch Passion has the 'Durban Poison'

Ive grown it a few times and I like it a lot. very stimulating and euphoric for me.
starts flowering when there is less than 15 hours of daylight

There are others out there....Afropips, Nirvana, Hemcy, African and Bulk Seeds all have Durban Poison. Can only vouch for Afropips and Nirvana, having grown both.

Hybrids from Hell has a nice Danish Durban....like that one!

I'd love to see some pictures when you get them along Subrovka as for everyone else your giving me lots to research and couldn't be happier guys thanks so much for all the kind help

subrovka

There are others out there....Afropips, Nirvana, Hemcy, African and Bulk Seeds all have Durban Poison. Can only vouch for Afropips and Nirvana, having grown both.

Hybrids from Hell has a nice Danish Durban....like that one!

you mean nirvana "urban poison"..?