Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Vintage News Articles & Finds

Thread Title Search
Vintage News Articles & Finds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2018, 01:25 AM #1521
billycw

billycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant future

'Hemp (Cannabis Sativa): A Practical Treatise on the Culture of Hemp for Seed and Fiber, with a Sketch of the History and Nature of the Hemp Plant' By Sidney Smith Boyce in 1900

Cover

I am a 100% Prop compliant medical patient
freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose

Old News... All things vintage
billycw is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2018, 03:21 AM #1522
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
Florida would be an awesome place to grow cannabis outdoors if it wasn't for, you know, the backwards attitudes.
Jellyfish is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2018, 04:34 AM #1523
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
lot of the pics at the beginning are gone.

great thread though, thanks for sharing.
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2018, 05:29 AM #1524
billycw

billycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant futurebillycw has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellyfish View Post
Florida would be an awesome place to grow cannabis outdoors if it wasn't for, you know, the backwards attitudes.

'The Sunshine State'

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
lot of the pics at the beginning are gone.

great thread though, thanks for sharing.

Appreciate it Gaiusmarius, still have quite the journey to go. Host sites keep going down but I have everything saved. When I get a chance I'll reload it all up

billycw is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2018, 02:18 PM #1525
Hermanthegerman
Dont fake the funk!

Hermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivor
Hello, yes the book has a typicall 70s Hippie charm. Most of the recepis are for Hashish.
Hermanthegerman is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2018, 05:06 PM #1526
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
Quote:
I grew my first monster plants in the everglades of Florida in the mid-80's...
It was sooo easy. Mother Nature did most of the hard work....

The hardest part was keeping them hidden from the "low and slow pot spotter" Cessna planes that flew all over that area back then...

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2018, 12:39 AM #1527
billycw

The Swedish Olympic Curling team 'broomstacking' during the competition of the first Winter Olympics in Chamonix, France 1924

'Broomstacking' - Pausing the game during competition, its the stack of brooms made while everyone shares a smoke and a drink!

billycw is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 04:30 AM #1528
billycw

"A Chinese seaman being arrested at the port of New York for the 'attempted smuggling of opium'." New York, 1926

billycw is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:18 AM #1529
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
He made it all the way across the ocean on a ship with all that dope on him. That's impressive in itself. Welcome to America, here's your cell!
Jellyfish is offline Quote

Old 02-15-2018, 03:05 AM #1530
billycw

Quote:
He made it all the way across the ocean on a ship with all that dope on him. That's impressive in itself. Welcome to America, here's your cell!

I'm guessing for many immigrants, this would have been their only opportunity to come to America.

billycw is offline Quote