What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

finding pheno not finding nemo

S

strain_searcher

Ok judging by the pics below looks like the sour bubble stud did the job. Since I cant find any cripple creek seeds I decided to pollenate with a similar plant. What I am looking for is a cripple creek male pheno. So when I grow out these seeds if i can find a cc male and cc female pheno then I will cross it again. Would this give me most of the original cc traits?

Thanks

G

it should be an f2 leaning around 70 percent towards cc... maybe 60......but it will be more common than the other strain, most definitely!

S

strain_searcher

I didnt save a clone of the cc just because I dont have the room at the moment. or I suppose I could have just found a cc male pheno and crossed it to the original clone.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Could you re-veg the cc you're blooming now for a possible clone? Don't know how true the cc would remain after re-veg. Just wondering.

G

So you have hit a CC fem with a Sour Bubble Male and you want to breed the SB out of the cross?

JetUsUp

well if its only CC + SB. the cross should be 50/50. if you take the 50/50 and cross it with a 100% CC you should get 75% CC/ 25% SB. that is what simple math tells me.

S

strain_searcher

I had a cc clone grown fom cc seeds. I then took a sour bubble male and pollenated the clone. . The cripple creek has to be on the top 10 list of great strains and is one that CBF puts at the top of his list.

G

So you have no parent stock of the CC left and you want to breed the SB out of the cross you have just created?

Bigmone357

RIGHT ON STRAIN SEARCHER I always make m/o seeds/hybridsxthat's the 'sensible' way to go nice pregneant gal ya got there GREAT JOB!!!!!Later Bm357 ;)

nycnoob

I think you should do what pretty much jet was stating about crossing it with the SB which you did do right? and then cross it back to the CC.. and if you would like more stability I assume keep on doing it.. or maybe cross it back to the deep and from the seeds do it again.. well Iunno not a breeder... jus suggesting