What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mystery mix autoflowering??

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
I have 2 MMMix in 24/7 veg. They're about 3 weeks old and it loks like they're starting to flower, one is 8" the other is about 10" they have mad "hairs" everywhere. Could this be an autoflowering strain? Does Sagarmatha have an autoflowering strain? or are they just showing sex this early? Thanks, scrappy

G

Good Question

Good Question

My pair of MMS's auto flowered too. I got them back from a friend who had over ferted them and they needed a save. He said they started that single pod thing after the 4th node. They were 12 inches and very yellow/burned and showing flowers under an 18/6 schedule when I got them (they were healthy dark green seedlings when he got them from me). I flushed them with plain water for a week and since they were showing I flowered them. One came out as a single cola and the other hasn't taken off quite as well. Both are quite crusty and smell like hashy candy. Looks like a small sticky icky harvest in about 2 weeks.

scrappy

Veteran
someone on OG said that Sagamatha had an autoflowering strain STUPORSONIC could this be one of the MMMix? keep me posted on the outcome of your sticky icky harvest

nycnoob

cool that sounds cool.. I guess thats a guess of what they are or some of it.. good job.. my guesss wouldnt be better.. as I have never really read info on Sag strains.. would love that MMist

scrappy

Veteran
I just transplanted them ang put them into 12/12, Gypsy said they(MMMix) were about an 8 week flower strain, an info I got on Stuporsonic 45-50 days flowering.

G

I'm just beyond the 45 day mark in flower (probably day 50) and I could have taken the fuller of the 2 yesterday (I'm waiting for a cloudier trich appearance as I like a stonier weed). The other one is a head on a stick. Neither one branched out at all and since I'm limited on space this was a good thing. I'm hoping for a few more shots at this strain/mix with my next purchase at SB. Trichs were visible and the nugz were well coated at day 30. I had to break out the loupe just to be sure it wasn't mold. I'm going to borrow a camera or take the finished product to one so I'll have pics of at least buds in a week or 2. Keep in mind that these MMMix's were horribly stunted due to over fert or salt lock out (My friend admitted to Miracle Grow use after much questioning) and allowed me to nurse them back to health. This is a very forgiving strain/hybrid.

G

I know of a few strains that have recessive autoflowering traits.
Mighty mite
Supersonic
MTF
Grapefruit
Makes it hard to keep a mom. :biglaugh:

scrappy

Veteran
the 2 that i have aren't branching out either, they are in "stretch mode" though..
Hey hidesjj, are all of those strains from Sagarmatha..Stuporsonic is I know that, what about the others...

G

scrappy sorry about the cut and paste but here goes:

Mighty Mite is a famous BC indica strain from the Himalayas cultivated for 12 - 15 years here. It is uniquely suitable for indoor or outdoor cultivation. All Mighty Mite varieties and hybrids feature a dominant main cola that explodes in the 6th to 8th week of flowering.
Bonhomme's seedbank catalogue

Stuporsonic is Sagarmatha's fastest flowering species so far. Developed by Swedish growers, this plant has acclimatized herself to a short outdoor season. Because she is able to withstand a cold climate and limited flowering period, she performs remarkably.

Grapefruit's breeder was either Breeder steve(nl version) or vic high(skunk#1)
I have tried grapefruit (vic's) nice hard nugz great high but I could not keep a mom. :yoinks:

MTF is also sagarmatha.
Great high and taste.

Hope some of this help. My opinion would be you got mighty mite going. :)
I also think that mighty mite and super sonic are the same.

stay safe