What's new

Barney's Farm gets the BIG thumbs up from the Capt....

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
I have several very nice females of both their Northern Lights and Sweet Tooth.Both varieties show purple in about half of the plants and are very,very frosty.They are a little unstable but almost all the plants seem to be desireable with a frosty look and great odor,albeit a little light.The Northern lights have less time to harvest than the Sweet Tooth.The Sweet Tooth have a tropical fruit type odor and should yeild HUGE!!!The Northern Lights have kind of a sweet light skunky odor and are almost white with Trichomes............
First pics of the NL and the last of the Sweet Tooth

Now the Sweet tooth

G

Great job Capt; I have some of Barn's NL's in week 3 of veg now.

I talked to barney's son & they have their own breader/grower & for now they are producing the sweetooth & the L.Budha seeds on there own - with plans to soon expand to include the other strains they are selling /

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
:bongsmi:
thanks for the update CC... sweet stuff... no pun intended either... I just now made a purchase of some of their Laughing Buddha :ying:

G

Zep - I smoked some of the L.Buddha from barns with his son & it was very nice - a first smoke of the day & was very smooth & up-lifting / the seeds your geting are the same pot

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
FYI

FYI

If anyone is interested in Barney's seeds, we have had them listed on Seedbay
for the past several months. Last night I uploaded over 1000
auctions and you can find many of Barney's varieties there...very reasonably
priced and from all we've seen and heard good quality genetics.

:wave:
dg

G

damage bro, that SWT is phat. real heavy. lookin forward to what ya think of the smoke.

CBF

organicmechanic

Big up Derry and his crew. By far my favorite spot in Amsterdam. Super genetics and the service is great. Good breakfast. It's definately the spot to start your day. I'm glad they got their seeds for sale on the net, great weed for the masses. Keep it green!!!!!!! Jah guidance and protection.

Niemand

Dutchgrown said:
If anyone is interested in Barney's seeds, we have had them listed on Seedbay
for the past several months. Last night I uploaded over 1000
auctions and you can find many of Barney's varieties there...very reasonably
priced and from all we've seen and heard good quality genetics.

:wave:
dg

Incidently........

A BETTER price than if you bought them from Barneys itself!

The ONLY way to get them cheaper is for Derry to hand you a pack or 3
and that doesnt happen very often :wink:

Jah Bless

Niemand

zeppelindood said:
If you by chance hear what the parent stock of Laughing Buddha is please pass it along...

Buddha x
mekong haze x shiva

No buddha

Zepp.... Pass the info to derry when you are done... Including pictures...

He asked me to but the LB has been moved down the ladder and I will not be growing it before Sept...

He is VERY interested in how that does indoors... they are a little apprehensive!!!

Peace

Guess I should read the WHOLE thread b4 replying!! Apologies to Stankbud to recycling his answer
stankbud said:

WAIT!!! I take it back!! That was MY PICTURE (ADDED here for those too lazy to head to EDI) you were using as reference and NOT according to the picture but rather, according to DERRY!!
That was a picture I took the year that was their offering for the cannabis cup!! In fact... it was the only one that stopped the streak! Luckily Amnesia Haze re-established it!
Soooooo I guess "I" did confirm it after all :wink:
And for what its worth 12 weeks IS the LOW end!!! Hence why I waited!

Last edited:

Scay Beez

Nice pics capt! I'll be getting in touch in a few weeks (shit happens). I was wondering how their seeds were going to turn out. I remember their morning glory being pretty good smoke. Mekong haze was very tasty when I sampled it at the dam. Very oriental taste and a pretty good high. Ohhhh how they need to release their tangerine dream haze... that is some killer killer killer shit. Tastes just like an orange creamcicle!

- sbz