What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone know about "COUGH"

G

growit1234

I know its prevelent in colorado and California. Does anyone know where to obtain seeds or clones

Thanks

G

from what i can remember theres a fort collins cough and a boulder cough. one sativa dom the other indica, cant remember which is which. dont know much on the cali offerin.

from what I here its not that great a offerin unless ya like coughin fits while ya smoke. there are no commercial seed that I know of. local strain or clone.

CBF

G

I had asked around about it before because i thought i had a cough seed at one point, people were saying it was a Skunk x Haze hybrid , which makes some sense to me. but i'm just regurgatating info from sources that are unsure as well so take that how you will.

cough's from colorado tho, not cali... if it's in cali now, it was brought there from colorado. least as far as i know, and from what's been said on other boards etc.... Used to have some friends that would bring some back here from colorado 5 or so years ago.

THC

ncsproutiv

i was gifted some colorado cough about 10 yrs ago...there are two main crosses that i know of and a third which is a cross of the two...i have grown it out a few times and you can find some good phenos to work with...i actually have some going right now...very hazey sativa pheno...from what i was told back in the day this is a nl/sk/haze...it is mainly a comm. strain in colorado and you will get diff ideas as to what the make up is, but it will always be some variation of the above cross..i.e. either nl/haze...nl/sk...sk/haze...etc...it takes a little effort to find the right phenos, but they can be worth it...good luck
ncsiv

ncsproutiv

Last edited:
G

growit1234

thanks for the info. The only cough I ever heard of was from Fort Collins also. The Cannabible is the source I got that it came from California. Back in the day I thought it was incredible smoke. But if you say it is commercial then, I guess I was just an inexperienced smoker at the time. I do remember the taste though. Like roses. I heard is was a NL/HAZE mix. I'm guessing the haze is where it gets it spicey flavor from.

Thanks again for the input

G

It's definatly high quality, not your average commercial :D that's why my friends would travel a few states over to go get it!

THC

G

yes i have heard that i have seen the cough nice very heady or at least what i had
a guy from boulder told me nl/haze was all he could get for a long time.

Latest posts

Latest posts