What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ultimate Grapefruit is almost here

A while back I grew some awesome Hawaiian and was blessed with one Killer GF pheno. This got me hooked and I decided I wanted to try creating a new GF with a bigger yield and heavy citrus taste. As Legends Ultimate Indica is known for excellent yield as well as a sweet lemon taste, I thought this would be a perfect choice for the momma.
After a lot of searching, I chose Reefermans GF to be the daddy. This is supposed to come from Breeder Steves Sweet Pink GF of the 90s.
Well, its day 45 of flower, so seeds ought to be ready in a few more weeks. I plan to grow out some of the seeds immediatly, can't wait to see how this comes out.
Heres a pic of the proud pappy, a GF and The Momma.......

G

Looking good; Keep us up-dated & good blessings on a strong finish

R

rule35sub1

Hey Rocky, that looks really nice, can't wait to see her finish up.

G

I agree with all of the guys here, that is one gorgeous plant! Great job rocky :yes: Looks alot like the LUI in plant structure, I just finished growing out a LUI and was very impressed, haven't smoked her yet, she's been curing for a week....next week a preliminary taste-test :wink:

Red

Saving the Planet, One Seed At A Time
Good luck with her! You couldn't find to better parents!

rockymtn,, she looks great, and the parents are great strains, cant wait to see what she'll yeild, i'm pulling up a chair lol Thanks...........Herb

Latest posts

Latest posts