What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WANTED THC LABS SEX INFO - Looing for Info 5th time

madcat

This is the fifth try for info and final try for info, been here once, OG, and RM, and cbay.

I have the beans, Looking for strech, and confirmation on the 8 weeks, thats all. I want to time and size finish with the regular girls so they all flush together.

Smoke report on the stated 28% would also be cool.

Thanks

G

Are you looking for a Grow Report? I'm not sure exactly what you are asking for...

:canabis: Stay Safe! :canabis:

Sleepy

Veteran
madcat said:
This is the fifth try for info and final try for info, been here once, OG, and RM, and cbay.

I have the beans, Looking for strech, and confirmation on the 8 weeks, thats all. I want to time and size finish with the regular girls so they all flush together.

Smoke report on the stated 28% would also be cool.

Thanks

where did you get the seeds??

ask them.

why so hostile? :confused:

madcat

No hostility intended. It was one last try for non biased gro info before I grow them out. If it has a haze heritage I question the 8 weeks. I would time their start to finish will the others instead of having them finish later. 11-15 weeks and I will know.

Sorry about the confusion.

G

Madcat, I don't believe there are enough people that have grown them out. Actually it's so new I've never heard of it until now. (Guess I'm behind the times). I hope you grow them out and let us know how they are.

HawaiianGrown

Google......Helllllo?

Google......Helllllo?

Dude,

Quote "Fifth and Final time"?

I know you have the internet or you couldn't post.

In less than one second on google with just the words THC sex cannabis seeds, The second listing was your stuff.

Try before you vent. Don't be a mad cat, be a cool cat.