What's new

B13xBlue Moonshine

Marley

O.K peeps the amnesia thread is doing ok by its self, so i have started a new one for these. The true name and whats been crossed with this strain is Lonestar's B-13 (DJ's BBxRay Davies X-13 (G-13xA11) Female and DJ Short Blue Moonshine Male.

They have been in buddin for 2 weeks today and they were under a 110w for 7-8 week then under a 400w for a 1 or 2 then into buddin.

This is what they looked like when they firsted when under the 400w

Theres how they came out before, last time round

Hope u enjoy, i will posted some pic in buddin in the next few days with what food in using.

Till the next time

Peace out

G

this wat u give me ? if so wats main flavour ?,,,,,

oh and they looking nice

Marley

Some pic

Some pic

yes hazy that what i gave u, main flavour is mouth watering maybe TC will pass by and explain he better at that than me.

All right heres some pic of the girl
First a pic of the pot

Then a pic of floage side view

There some over all view

Then here r some bud shots

Enjoy

Peace out

JLP

Veteran
Nice job Marley.

Those look very healthy.

I haven't grown that one yet but the flavor should lean to a fuity/berry/grapey flavor although the G in it may be kind of pungent.

Hey FF,I'm not sure if it's "exactly" the same but Lonestar did make the seeds I used in the cross and he started TRC.I got them a long time ago so maybe they are into a new generation by now.

JLP

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You hit the nail on the head with that description Jlp deffinatly fruity/berry and very dank/pungent. Shockingly potent for such a smooth flavorsom smoke

Marley

Small update

Small update

Howdy peep,
I dont no what day it is in buddin, but i will posted what day it was when i get back from dam. Heres some pic i took

Hope u enjoy

peace out

Marley

Now the females, Day 45 Buddin

Now the females, Day 45 Buddin

O.K have had a few probs, tops burnt out a bit and its been real hot.

O.k there is a white widowxHaze pic in there and all the rest r the moonshine.

Enjoy

G

looking nice m8 ,,hopeing to try some this time :biglaugh: or have i gotta wait till mines ready ?

i wonder wat u want the male for :wink:

might see u the weekend :biglaugh:

:joint: :canabis: :friends: :biglaugh:

Dr. D

Veteran
Lookin good mate very stoney lol, how many grow rooms u got now?? and how long to they take to finish?? go to the menu on ur camera and go to WB white balance there shud be one with a bulb setting change to that and it gives ur screen a hint of blue so wen u take the pic it comes out more like normal colour with ur grow light on...peace

Marley

The lasted pic were Day 42 not 45 buddin

The lasted pic were Day 42 not 45 buddin

:wave: Nice one dr.d and hazy for passin by, hazy there not goin to be ready to smoke to 2 week in june. The male is a dailin but justed dont no when its ready. :moon:

Dr.d they take 65-70 days i think, maybe jlp will psss by and comfirm that for me. Ill give the cam trick a go and c what happens, need to get them out in the light. Im startin to c the pink again. I love this stain. :canabis: :canabis:

Hope all r havin a good day :whip:

Peace out :joint: :wave:

Marley

Bad News

Bad News

Wile lookin in my garden to day i have found a bannan, its hermi. But it is not the end of the world, its day 50 and im flushin them so justed let'em go. The last one i did hermi, so i was perpeared but hopin it would'nt. I open the bannan in the garden, to make sure and maybe a little fell off oooopppss...

Till the next time

Peace

Marley

Heres some clones ill be puttin in after, they have been in veag for a long time. Never mind that they hermi, the smoke is beaut.

Hear a pic to show colour on leaves

Hear's to show how bendly these r, im tring some about to open them up

Hear on to show how open there gettin

I have another 3 of these, 2 slightly smaller

Ill have some pic of the ones in buddin soon

Peace out, till the next time

One Love to all

Marley

Thought i should say that out of the 5 plants i have i buddin, only 4 of them have hermie. That's still bad, but its like this one dont want to hermie at the mo. Well there be comin down this week, so ill have some pic. Also got some pic of the hermie for y'all to look at.

Be safe

peace

Marley

well there all down now and smoke real well. The hermie did not make any seeds and the over all look on the weed is good.

Ill have some pic up soon

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts