What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for help to identify strain from seed packet

NzGreenWhanau

Im not sure on which forum i should post this, so ill try here to start. I received some old seeds from a friend that he purchased online 99% came with labels but one in particular has me stumped trying to decipher the handwriting. So I thought someone on here may be able to help.
Thanks

Attachments

• F707203B-6198-4FC5-AFC4-EF0CE99B62C1.jpg
    F707203B-6198-4FC5-AFC4-EF0CE99B62C1.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 60

Corsaire

Veteran
Critical Mass x ??? Mass and something, it must be a medicinal strain, it looks like it's a doctor who wrote... :D

clearheaded

upside down doesnt help lol.

critical sour? or mass if thats an m then mouska mousta sour or mass??

def critical in there lol

maybe that says auto????

Gaslit

Im not sure on which forum i should post this, so ill try here to start. I received some old seeds from a friend that he purchased online 99% came with labels but one in particular has me stumped trying to decipher the handwriting. So I thought someone on here may be able to help.
Thanks

Looks Cyrillic to me :laughing:

Ktaadn

Seems to be "Critical Mom Monster Mom" - the rest I have no idea and what it all actually means is anyone's guess. Maybe a feminized cross of two mother plants, or two different mothers were hit with some other male pollen.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That handwriting is horrible!

Hope whoever gave ya those seeds chimes in and gives ya the proper names for the label.

budsnblunts

Veteran
Showed my nana the handwriting she reckons critical man and monster man 1001. Shes 100 percent sure about critical and monster so i pressume the man is mass. Hope that helps.

NzGreenWhanau

4 or 5 years old

4 or 5 years old

How old roughly are they? They could be Critical Mass and the company name is below it.

But it does look like Critical Mass - Monster Mass. In which this would make sense if they weren't very old:

https://ca.gyo.green/critical-mass-collective-monster-mass-cmc-mon-f.html

I think my cousin got them about 4 or 5 years ago. From a seed bank in England perhaps. Came with a few free seeds already grew critical 2.0, green crack, Auto haze, delicious candy, early girl, ak47 incredible bulk, b-52 an a few others. This was the only packet that had handwritten label on it.

NzGreenWhanau

I have presoaked the seeds an 2 of the 3 have opened so I have planted them in some coco coir. Will be interesting to see how they grow

NzGreenWhanau

2 out of 3 popped

2 out of 3 popped

Had 2 Germinate from the 3 seeds. One already as a strong bouquet

Attachments

• IMG 1762
    IMG 1762
    79.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 652FFA55-6AEE-4403-BEC2-16406E114723.jpg
    652FFA55-6AEE-4403-BEC2-16406E114723.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 28

NzGreenWhanau

It was fire

It was fire

Of the three seeds two germinated. They were awesome plants to grow I took many cuttings of them before retiring them. They had very similar plant structure. But the buds were very different I did have a favourite, the smell reminded me of fresh playdough. The other had a very strong diesel smell. I ended applying colodial silver to one an crossed it with the other, for next time.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That handwriting is horrible!

Hope whoever gave ya those seeds chimes in and gives ya the proper names for the label.

I've seen worse. My stepfather wrote like an epileptic 7 year old writing with his off hand.

After 34 years, neither myself or mom could read his handwriting. But the dude was a master craftsman when it came to building stuff. Unbelievable skill.